Request Clean And Ban Karasu

levy.

1)spaming under my topic and call me scammer 
2)blame my files like (it's l2j worst files since i got l2off)
3)http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/138617-lineage2-services/ (flame)request ban too
4)i am not scammer (it's u want to call me like this please post the proofs)
5)i am tourer not vorfin i just let him preview his server under my account
6)please clean the topic

im sure he using his fingers to his sister ass and Enjoying the game  ;)

really bastard?

vorfin : also karasu called me scammer dont know about the skype he speaking he can post what i asked him (l2tales files) ... if u dont know please stfu and go die 

Tourer - Warmaster's Friend hum?

srsly? u Trying to lie people again?

also yes all Vorinf's Friends all the same shit

Re-Trying to open servers to stole some money from people also

the Giwrgos_Nexus have no Idea about L2OFF Platform also he told me

i stole L2Dismay files but never had these files on his Computer scammed one of my friends

want more?

Edited by Lineage2 Services

lol u are talking about 10euro (gift price for your friend i had place) for l2off files ???? already told u that when i tried to send the files cuz 5gb skype crashed and lost files too from desktop
about that u told on the post please just inform me who are u we can meet if u are greek to tell me that face2face

lol u are talking about 10euro (gift price for your friend i had place) for l2off files ???? already told u that when i tried to send the files cuz 5gb skype crashed and lost files too from desktop

about that u told on the post please just inform me who are u we can meet if u are greek to tell me that face2face

Only a Vorfin can do this thing and u are Giwrgos_Nexus V4n Perise 

do u have even look your face? http://i.imgur.com/3UVQk2h.png Here u are also u are a peace of shit :) there hited u 3 PPL and u had no balls 

dude if u got balls tell me who are u i dont care what u say

Like i said come Ukraine Kirovograd and find me 

u are pathetic psycho guy who live in cave and stealing peoples money maybe u wanna buy a dildo? to use it on your ass? thats why u steal money?

and who the fuck told u to speak for my sister ? u lucky bastard but if u are sokras believe me ur time is comming

idk about what u talking but i can prove u u have so much haters remember when u scammed my money with your crapy files? and with your lies?

u are a greek u dont even know what i can do to you dont play with me your barbie games.

the paypal that u send me that money had refound u took it back and vorfin got ban for that reason 

u are idiot or u playing the idiot remember how much money my friend sended u there was no 10 Euros idiot u scammed 50 Euros and Accounts .

maybe this guy with 10 Euros was a other guy.