Looking For Developer

Kastien

Question

Hello,

We're looking for a developer with EXP and KNOWLEDGE, we have a problem with pvps count actually doesn't count the problem probably is inside (JAVA) and more easy things, atleast i want you to have available time and to be communicate with us.

(L2j, Freya Client)

What we want

We are a team looking for a development solution.

This means that we want both a source to work on and a dedicated developer. This is critical for us, and we would accept development following one of this criteria:

1. External developer with server pack. This developer would receive payments for closed solutions. He/She should be able to perform complicated request. Solutions should be closed and privative for our project as we would paid for that work. We don't want to use code from other servers as we want fair play. We would request for sources and building would be done by ourselves.

2. Internal developer. As a part of our team he would participate on server incomes, if any. There is no guarantee about that, as it would be irresponsible to promise it at this point. You can think that it's a risk, because it is. If you don't want risk then you should opt for first option. Perhaps someday you will regret it.  Even if you don't have a server pack you can contact with us under this topic.

Take this in consideration: We are ambitious and we are not kidding. Work with us only if you are skilled enough and have time for our ideas.

What we offer

Let's see: We offer money. Seriously, we can pay you for your work. 

Beyond that, we offer you a transparent administration, no lies or manipulation. We want you as a teammate. We are all 30+, with our own business and we know exactly what we want. 

Developer will just have to develope and he will not be alone. He is only intended to answer to other team-members on a private board section. This can be explained on icq (See contact below)

Our goal is to be a serious project, a team to collaborate not just in this brand but also on future projects.

Please add me in skype:dosier.richard

Edited by Kastien

5 answers to this question

I just lol'ed at your edited post.. It's so professional to copy / paste someone post, damn :not bad:

From my pov, we can't recognise you as a serious guy. Just another guy with money who want to be a server owner. In addition, you're posting in wrong section..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/176772-lf-hi5-developer-recruitment-java-project/

Edited by SweeTs

I invite you to ask for a post deletion and make a proper thread in Marketplace section if you count to pay someone. And avoid to copy paste threads, I knew I saw that post already but was lazy to search :P.