Private Servers To Have Their Own Board? Yes Or No [Vote]

Maxtor

Private Servers to have their own board? [Vote]  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Private Servers to have their own board? [Vote]

• Yes, we need to focus more in private servers
    • No leave it as it is.

...so Catalin should spend time moderating two forums and allow his community to be fractioned between regular players and MXC players?

Really?

He doesn't NEED you - nor does l2tales or averia or russians etc etc.

They don't need you - maxcheaters is just one place.

That's dwindling of importance in terms of players - infact for players i'd say pmfun probably has more credence than MXC has.

Atleast how i've heard people talk - MXC is more development\market than players.

This plan benefits us - but kills any longterm goal for a server owner who wants to build something and keep his own traffic.

Which leaves crap servers that will be "sponsored" - which makes MXC waddle around in the same problem it has now.

This just attempts coerce server owners to throwing player capital into MXC - yet MXC still has nothing new to offer the player.

This does not fix the player content problem, in anyway.

Have fun dealing both with Server fanbois running amok - and "develop\owners" ddosing each other with 20 dollar booters because one is "sponsored" and the other ...well is not.

big server owners know well how to deal with longterm servers, that wont fail very soon. I didnt ask then to moderate onother forum, they can find moderators/gms to do this job. All i ask is the ability/opportunity to use a space in maxcheaters dedicated to a new server made by them , and if they think they can work in background, they can use onother brand name , making sure they will get arround 500-1000 players in opening. Its like you have a company and you are making an offshore company (with other brand name) to do the dirty work , or to work anonymous. we give them traffic, players , and full donations, in exchange of reputation and population of maxcheaters.

also about ddos boys, i believe they are capable to block the 99% of ddos attacks, from booters,as they already doing this. 

ill give you some positive tips for this idea: (sponsored servers)

- Server owners dont need to advertise their servers, they will use maxcheaters.com brand. 

Q: actually mxc will use their brand

A: they are not forced to use maxcheaters.com brand, they can use their domain or onother random one.

- Even succeeded server owners can use this option as a secondary server (they can use their already files from first server).

- They still can use their own domain for frontpage.

Q: split all over like crap for what ? to lose their time in moderating instead of server building ?

A: they can use moderators/gms to help them in forum part.

- They can have full moderation (lock,unlock, sticky/unsticky,remove/move,edit) access to their board. (only ban is by request).

Q: ppl already complain about ur inactivity, you want them now cry even more ?

A: cry more for what ? 

- Server owners dont have to share their donations with maxcheaters.com. They own server and all their donations.

Q: how could you even put this in discuss ? but i guess you got some back up plans to use when they will depend on you.

A: no, the deal is deal. they have their donations, i get nothing rathen than traffic here. 

- We will get more and more players in this forum (more traffic, more famous).

Q: you, cuz they will lose players on ur community

A: They will use maxcheaters.com traffic to get their server full . if they dont use their name, its like they are randoms. 

- Server owners have the option to use their brand name ,a custom one, or maxcheaters one (l2mxc, l2maxcheaters, l2rpg etc). Also to work in background.

Q: again, ur benefit only

A: They get a server , they get donations, full players, and anonymous. who benefit?

We can propose by big server owners like dexternet,averia,tales, rpgclub, russians etc. 

good joke

A: You are a joke. 

And i still havent mention server events section . 

good luck

big server owners know well how to deal with longterm servers, that wont fail very soon. I didnt ask then to moderate onother forum, they can find moderators/gms to do this job. All i ask is the ability/opportunity to use a space in maxcheaters dedicated to a new server made by them , and if they think they can work in background, they can use onother brand name , making sure they will get arround 500-1000 players in opening. Its like you have a company and you are making an offshore company (with other brand name) to do the dirty work , or to work anonymous. we give them traffic, players , and full donations, in exchange of reputation and population of maxcheaters.

also about ddos boys, i believe they are capable to block the 99% of ddos attacks, from booters,as they already doing this. 

...so what's my benefit for making a forum with you?

I'm already succesful - and you cant' stop me from posting my server in private server forum.

99% already know about me - and i ALREADY have access to ALL your users.

Your not answering the key questions here Nick - why should anyone do this with the risks it poses for the servers community if it's already established?

You just assume you'll be succesful in persuading huge servers and somehow gain traffic\users that MXC can use.

What's in it for the owners?  - Nothing unless they're unknown "random" servers  - which they will most likely be (Generalization  okay - but i'l sell my left nut if any big brand would sign up for this).

How will an unknown server even bring new players?

Will PMFUN or other forums even ALLOW the servers to link to their "MXC Forum" without banning the post? ( Not likely unless they're stupid).

How is that supposed to bring us more people when servers can't do much at other forums?

And even if your succesful in pulling a big brand server - how does this solve the problem we currently have in terms of reasons for players hanging around?

Think they'll stay when the Servers MODs get lazy - and "elder longterm members" go on a diarrhea mouth spree insulting for X reason?

The crap will still be seen - alot and cause more drama before removed.

It seems very silly when you have plenty of other options - if you want more player\user rather than devs.

Edited by mcbigmac

no and please remove bot votes noone want this stay at it is better add warez categories on normal forum not hide , the only left you can do about the organizetion.... :not bad:

I think is OK but also NOT.

OK because your server will always will be on top as sponsored Server

NOT because if you want to add new server your server will never go on first place, when you add a new topic will pull down maybe other topics.

My opinion Personally is to not make it. Because new incoming good Servers will not have them space to advertise good because older servers are on top...

Think very good if you want to do this. Don't do what ppl want.