Private Servers to have their own board? [Vote]  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Private Servers to have their own board? [Vote]

• Yes, we need to focus more in private servers
    • No leave it as it is.

Do you want private servers to have their own board as shown in the picture:

Yes or no

21kdus1.jpg

Private server events will be a unique section for server events, made by their GM's/Owners . For example you can vote in a topic of server and get a reward, or simple bump a topic , or even participate on a competition. No post count, no bump limited, spam free. Of course the rest rules are the same. 

Sponsored servers will be administrated by their server owners, and gain fully access in their boards (in maxcheaters), MUST not have other forum except here. Also you can request to have your server under the name of Maxcheaters® (L2MxC.com, L2Rpg.com L2Maxcheaters.com etc) , without any kind of partnership or hidden fees (all donations and server is yours) . Ofcourse server costs are yours. Our job is to manage and host forum.

So vote.

why you have then forum named "maxcheaters"? maxl2.com plz

have you read entire topic? did i say im opening a server?

just do it and dont hear the opinion of everyone, its your forum you choose the path

It can be his forum, but a forum is made by users and he has to hear their opinions.

Edited by Gries

just do it and dont hear the opinion of everyone, its your forum you choose the path

votes are 9 to 6 until now. 

as you can see, im focusing on players, and not in profit. 

servers will benefit from events, and sponsored will get their space for nothing as exchange. 

Wont change the feeling of logging into this forum. The forum turned into something that i personally dont like. For me its more like MaxSellers than MaxCheaters at the current state. 2014 means less and less cheats, so the forum needs to aim for something else. The idea is quite good, if your focusing to aim for something new, but i still voted No because i think the current state og private servers is fine and theres more important stuff to worry about.

-Thanks

Edited by RandomDude

Guest Elfocrash

have you read entire topic? did i say im opening a server?

He is trying to say that the forum is only about l2 not cheating.

Why on earth would any owner let you host their forum here?

Users get attached to MXC and not the servers brand - and they have zero moderation full control over what's done\said in other parts.

So it'll invite more chaos.

Only servers that should consider this are those that die out fast and have tarnished names anyway.

It changes nothing of the current forum issues and will 100% invite more beef between players & devs - when they spill blood wide across the entire forum.

I can't stress enough how bad this idea is - and how it changes nothing of the current issues and at best potentially invites more of the same problems.

Edited by mcbigmac

Why on earth would any owner let you host their forum here?

Users get attached to MXC and not the servers brand - and they have zero moderation full control over what's done\said in other parts.

So it'll invite more chaos.

Only servers that should consider this are those that die out fast and have tarnished names anyway.

It changes nothing of the current forum issues and will 100% invite more beef between players & devs - when they spill blood wide across the entire forum.

I can't stress enough how bad this idea is - and how it changes nothing of the current issues and at best potentially invites more of the same problems.

ill give you some positive tips for this idea: (sponsored servers)

- Server owners dont need to advertise their servers, they will use maxcheaters.com brand. 

- Even succeeded server owners can use this option as a secondary server (they can use their already files from first server).

- They still can use their own domain for frontpage.

- They can have full moderation (lock,unlock, sticky/unsticky,remove/move,edit) access to their board. (only ban is by request).

- Server owners dont have to share their donations with maxcheaters.com. They own server and all their donations.

- We will get more and more players in this forum (more traffic, more famous).

- Server owners have the option to use their brand name ,a custom one, or maxcheaters one (l2mxc, l2maxcheaters, l2rpg etc). Also to work in background.

We can propose by big server owners like dexternet,averia,tales, rpgclub, russians etc. 

And i still havent mention server events section . 

...so Catalin should spend time moderating two forums and allow his community to be fractioned between regular players and MXC players?

Really?

He doesn't NEED you - nor does l2tales or averia or russians etc etc.

They don't need you - maxcheaters is just one place.

That's dwindling of importance in terms of players - infact for players i'd say pmfun probably has more credence than MXC has.

Atleast how i've heard people talk - MXC is more development\market than players.

This plan benefits us - but kills any longterm goal for a server owner who wants to build something and keep his own traffic.

Which leaves crap servers that will be "sponsored" - which makes MXC waddle around in the same problem it has now.

This just attempts coerce server owners to throwing player capital into MXC - yet MXC still has nothing new to offer the player.

This does not fix the player content problem, in anyway.

Have fun dealing both with Server fanbois running amok - and "develop\owners" ddosing each other with 20 dollar booters because one is "sponsored" and the other ...well is not.

Edited by mcbigmac

ill give you some positive tips for this idea: (sponsored servers)

- Server owners dont need to advertise their servers, they will use maxcheaters.com brand. 

actually mxc will use their brand

- Even succeeded server owners can use this option as a secondary server (they can use their already files from first server).

- They still can use their own domain for frontpage.

split all over like crap for what ? to lose their time in moderating instead of server building ?

- They can have full moderation (lock,unlock, sticky/unsticky,remove/move,edit) access to their board. (only ban is by request).

ppl already complain about ur inactivity, you want them now cry even more ?

- Server owners dont have to share their donations with maxcheaters.com. They own server and all their donations.

how could you even put this in discuss ? but i guess you got some back up plans to use when they will depend on you.

- We will get more and more players in this forum (more traffic, more famous).

you, cuz they will lose players on ur community

- Server owners have the option to use their brand name ,a custom one, or maxcheaters one (l2mxc, l2maxcheaters, l2rpg etc). Also to work in background.

again, ur benefit only

We can propose by big server owners like dexternet,averia,tales, rpgclub, russians etc. 

good joke

And i still havent mention server events section . 

good luck