Make Maxcheaters.com Dedicated To Lineage Ii Only?

Maxtor

Make MaxCheaters.com Dedicated to Lineage II ONLY?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Make MaxCheaters.com Dedicated to Lineage II ONLY?

• Yes (Mxc will have mostly Lineage II Categories)
    • No (leave it as it is and focus on something else)

Then I guess LOL is dead too since there are only a few peple active on those boards

Only the fact that official merged most of its server and the population of the server has been decreased by 80% is proof enough that lineage 2 is merely dead BUT YET AGAIN LEARN TO READ MATE.

We're saying that exploits for freaking lineage are dead not the game itself (even though the game is dying as we speak ).

Only the fact that official merged most of its server and the population of the server has been decreased by 80% is proof enough that lineage 2 is merely dead BUT YET AGAIN LEARN TO READ MATE.

We're saying that exploits for freaking lineage are dead not the game itself (even though the game is dying as we speak ).

because u dont know exploits it doesnt mean that they dont exist and believe me there are maany

because u dont know exploits it doesnt mean that they dont exist and believe me there are maany

yeah okay stop writing please if u got no valid proof ur just being arrogant at the moment.

All legit Greeks know English, and believe me, if some of them don't know, they are not even the least usefull here, only Greeks below 50 IQ range don't know english and I assure you, that you dont want them on the forum.

you meanie...  :forever alone like a boss:

Working solely on L2 is not that good since the game is on decay for the past years...

so the voting went 67 to 35, which means that maxcheaters.com will become lineage 2 based forum. (with some extra games).

Well you changed sections a week ago so poll was for nothing anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

you meanie...  :forever alone like a boss:

Working solely on L2 is not that good since the game is on decay for the past years...

I agree with Eagle_Eye.

L2 is past! New games are risen!

I don't say to delete L2 section....omg NO! .....BUT don't focus to it anymore.

Edited by MeVsYou

• 1 month later...

Well, I really love Lineage 2.           <-- By that post, I guess some (if not most) would assume that I would vote for the first option. However, I vote for the second. Why? Simple - because MaxCheaters needs to develop, it needs to go beyond Lineage II. Right now, there area mostly (if not only) Lineage 2 players/creators - whatever you want to call them, so it is obvious that the vote will be in favor of making MxC only L2 forum. Yes, it was nice while Lineage 2 was viral, but now it isn't that 'viral'. Also, I will deny one post that I read here - Lineage 2 is still on-going, active and has a lot of players.

Anyway, my point is: don't make this forum only Lineage 2 Focused, Lineage 2 isn't that viral anymore!! Look up what games (MMOS etc.) are popular, make sections for those games and advertise the forum! Otherwise, you won't really get new members. Maybe a few players or people that want to create a server will register, but they won't really be active.