Make Maxcheaters.com Dedicated To Lineage Ii Only?

Maxtor

Make MaxCheaters.com Dedicated to Lineage II ONLY?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Make MaxCheaters.com Dedicated to Lineage II ONLY?

• Yes (Mxc will have mostly Lineage II Categories)
    • No (leave it as it is and focus on something else)

Whoever voted for l2 get a real fk.

I can vote for spam section cuz im here cuz of it. thats a retarded option.

LoL is way to poppular that lineage.

Why? Cuz LoL is stable and doesnt gett ddos every day.

we dont vote which game is the best or more populated, we vote about what''s best for maxcheaters. 

Whoever voted for l2 get a real fk.

I can vote for spam section cuz im here cuz of it. thats a retarded option.

LoL is way to poppular that lineage.

Why? Cuz LoL is stable and doesnt gett ddos every day.

If you really like league of legends you can go to their reddit... no point comparing L2 with LoL

you're all here missing the point of the post.

Turning mxc into a lineage ][ ONLY board will just get it dead and that is it.

Im not saying that most people aren't here for just the lineage section but that doesn't mean that the whole forum shall turn only to that specific game.

Here is why :

Mxc needs new members sticking to just one gaming wont do that it will only keep the old members here and nothing more than than.

You're all spamming for yes cause u like lineage or u want more posts for it.

None of you is actually thinking of the consequences of this turn. 

Lets face it maxcheaters needs new blood either you guys like it or not and that wont be achievned by turning the whole forum to a lineage 2 forum no it wont.

Plus none said that lineage 2 is dead its community is alive but its mostly kids or way too bored people who keep searching for a server instead of playing official.

TL:DR people all im saying is that chaning the whole forum to a lineage 2 board wont help it but instead it will turn it into a dying forum.

we dont vote which game is the best or more populated, we vote about what''s best for maxcheaters. 

"

Make Maxcheaters.com Dedicated To Lineage Ii Only? "

Thats what im talking about,L2 is dead,or atleast dying day by day.

What is going to happen to the other sections which are not related to Lineage 2 whenever the first option is going to win? Are you going to erase them at all or you will leave them as they are or apply just minor changes?

I agree with everything except this for the countries.

I think its useless to have sections with Brazil, Romania and etc.

You better leave it as it is. INTERNATIONAL = English.

Plus, there will be lacks in these sections.

I will agree with Universe as concern the multi-language.

No need for Brazilian, Romanian, Russian etc.

Maxcheaters was, is and will be a multinational forum, but it is better to keep english as the main languange (and Greek). ;)

I voted to leave it as it is. If you add more languages, you will need more mods, more staff.

Personally, i don't want only L2. I am watching other boards too :)

Edited by asdf0rakos

Does this idea seem stupid only to me? Are we seriously going back to 2009? Come on maxtor, i know you want more people in here but that's NOT the way. Lineage 2 is nearly dead, mostly Russians still play it and we all know that Russians have their own forums. What you should do is drop all the other languages besides English (yes Greek too, sections are dead anyway) and focus on other popular games.

If i were you, i wouldn't even have all these sections for Lineage 2. I mean come on, what's the last time you checked Exploits or Bots? The most popular and player attracting sections back in 2009? They are completely dead!!! And for a reason of course, most exploits/bots are not working due to lameguard or L2J fixing everything as its released.

The poll says i'm not with the majority here, but to me that's common sense, Lineage 2 shouldn't be the main theme of this forum, that's why maxcheaters is nearly dead. We never update any other sections besides L2J developing/client modding. What if we advanced other sections too? Advertise at proper places? So many good suggestions have been made throughout the years and you thought the best thing you can do is leave only L2 in this forum? Wow.. We should be moving forward.. not backwards..

Does this idea seem stupid only to me? Are we seriously going back to 2009? Come on maxtor, i know you want more people in here but that's NOT the way. Lineage 2 is nearly dead, mostly Russians still play it and we all know that Russians have their own forums. What you should do is drop all the other languages besides English (yes Greek too, sections are dead anyway) and focus on other popular games.

If i were you, i wouldn't even have all these sections for Lineage 2. I mean come on, what's the last time you checked Exploits or Bots? The most popular and player attracting sections back in 2009? They are completely dead!!! And for a reason of course, most exploits/bots are not working due to lameguard or L2J fixing everything as its released.

The poll says i'm not with the majority here, but to me that's common sense, Lineage 2 shouldn't be the main theme of this forum, that's why maxcheaters is nearly dead. We never update any other sections besides L2J developing/client modding. What if we advanced other sections too? Advertise at proper places? So many good suggestions have been made throughout the years and you thought the best thing you can do is leave only L2 in this forum? Wow.. We should be moving forward.. not backwards..

exactly what im saying.

Edited by ĐαяқSLaYєЯ