Lets Start From Something @maxcheaters

Maxtor

Seems like the kosovian gangbang caused some severe consequences to your already mutated mentall illness.

now Im supposed to ask who are you stupid random ? or yet another wannabe who end up banned because of me

This is a message i've send to a moderator. I just pasted it here aswell. Those are my opinions and ideas.

Let me tell you the opinion from the eyes of normal users.

1. They started to hate in a way or other this forum because of his bad reputation made by some kids.

Here was the heaven of ddosers, scammers and all kind of trash people.

2. Even the old members or with high rank ones, abused and did scams and bad things and they alwas were covered by others. As you see, when a new or a recent member reports an old one, must be other old ones who will take the part of him and deny the acusations of the new ones.

3. If maxtor won't allow people to re-do like 10 accounts for same users, some of the scams will calm down.

4. I and others can help the servers by posting new stuff from russian websites. As far i only got good reviews for what i bringed here from russian forums..like customized things mostly.

5. More brained moderators needed without favorizing X or Y members in any way. Who break the rulles will be warned and next punished.. On a bigger mistake, directly punished.

6. A good MXC server.. In this way the forum will get enough money to keep the forum online and also maybe extending this community. I could be one of the partners for a mxc server.

Since now servers were pretty good, and the big advantage is that a large number of members will try it.

I got great servers (interlude) but i didn't had so many advertise for them, but even so they bringed me nice moneys.

Idk, if you will read all that but if you care, you will see that i'm right. Maybe sending this to Maxtor aswell.

I never socialized with him but i just saw your post and i saw your interest. Thx

you are right, its all about reputation. scammers , flamers and trash people have destroyed maxcheaters. 

Also as i mention, mxc server and l2topsite would help a lot.

you are so damn retard, this is public topic I would gave the same reply to anyone who wrote such bullshit.

You know how to administrate and manage a server. rofl

warning, check your attitude. 

This is my vision of remaking the sections, let's improve it and then Maxtor will make it that way.

rpIFMFh.png

i dont like the C: [Games] category. First of all give me some gaming examples for each subcategory (free,pay,single,foreign) and then we talk about it.

Guys i believe we dont need to focus only in GR-RO languages only, but more international. To do this, i think i can make a main category for english people and subcategories for each language. the most visited languages in maxcheaters are:

Country Percent of Visitors Rank in Country ro.d038c9c152c5e14f875c7b13afcd4711.png  Romania 16.9% 7,908 lt.95efec9db9d274d25fbb98eb53a9c384.png  Lithuania 9.2% 3,003 ph.8ff2d08518d3e1224d34467f5e24fcc2.png  Philippines 7.5% 21,186 in.50d62cba8134c8c097d073646cda1b9b.png  India 6.8% 249,392 gr.fd9b321b80be31c027585c8992f1799f.png  Greece 3.2% 40,905

while greece is only 3,2% of visitors, romanians,philippines and india are more. i think also adding brazilian (big market) , can fullfill this place!

Country Percent of Visitors Rank in Country ro.d038c9c152c5e14f875c7b13afcd4711.png  Romania 16.9% 7,908 lt.95efec9db9d274d25fbb98eb53a9c384.png  Lithuania 9.2% 3,003 ph.8ff2d08518d3e1224d34467f5e24fcc2.png  Philippines 7.5% 21,186 in.50d62cba8134c8c097d073646cda1b9b.png  India 6.8% 249,392 gr.fd9b321b80be31c027585c8992f1799f.png  Greece 3.2% 40,905

read the numbers again, something is wrong

the 249,000 is your rank vs other indian sites... and the percentage is inaccurate or bots/spiders since there is no indian community here

Well this is a change i'm here since 2008 and this is probably like the 2nd time a post like that came up.
but really if you're ready to make the leap and re construct this forum please don't just add sections and expect people to share this wont happen and even if it is it wont be anything big that will get new people into the forum it just keeps old members in here reading stuff.

You seriously have to make something bigger this time like organizing giveaways/hiring someone skilled to code some real hacks for some games like most known forums do anyway/hell even create a team with streamers not only playing the game but explaining things and teaching people or game walkthroughs and so on.

What i'm saying is just by re-creating the sections and asking members to share their things wont change pretty much anything the main members will stay and pretty much no new members will come. You have to start something new something bigger as i explained above.

Anyway watching you post this really is the first step towards victory and i'm glad u finally took the time to try and improve the forum after all this years we all pretty much believed that u just didn't care anymore hope you still do.

Best Regards.

DS.

First of all I post here because I want to be a part of this plan.

It is a reality that every forum has its good members, good moderators, bad moderators, bots, people who want to harm the forum and so on.

The thing is what you will do to keep the situation balanced.

In the past, you took good decisions and you took bad decisions. It is not about criticizing anyone.

Don't forget Maxcheaters is still alive, so don't take fast decisions.

Maxcheaters just lost its old glory. And that happens because lineage2, long time now, is dying.

I was an old l2 player and we all know very well that maxcheaters was builded around lineage2 sections.

What we have to do....

I will agree with you new, a fresh team will help your plan.

Clean the forum.... Many many many old topics, dead links, flame everywhere.

Be once again as strict as you were when the forum was highly active.

Visitors want to see a clean forum.

But it is not only about the crew.

I will agree with darkslayer's ideas.

Another idea, make the shares (if there aren't) visible only in members with some posts. As it was in the past. Create ranks as VIP etc. it is not about money. It is about attracting visitors to post in your forum, to try, to help and finally gain their share. Hide the valuable shares.

Maxcheaters is a forum that has to give many things still. Just have faith. ;) and shares, as well developers will return.

Once again, I want to help you make it better.

Edited by MeVsYou

Web Developement.

• PHP

- [Request] PHP Dev Help

• CSS

- [Request] CSS Dev Help

• HTML    

- [Request] HTML Dev Help

• Java Script

- [Request] Java Script Dev Help

This.

The Request things are good.

People can offer money or someone may work for free, increasing his skills and portofolia making things to others.

As i remember, some dev*****t users did good job here by making free signatures.. (this is just for example)

The thing wich will bring members here is to make this forum having unique stuff shared.

Here are still alot of skilled guys like java developers, webdesigners, php coders and etc.. 
But they have to limit the acces of their shares by asking members a number of posts or a X Rank/ reputation.

What make me came here in the past?? The cool things shared here...

What made me keep posting? The hidden things wich i wasn't having access to them.. 

Everytime when a new member asked my help, i never refused if was something that i knew to do...

More people should do the same.

And as Maxtor agreed, the mxc really need a good server or maybe a network of servers... Some of here like the IL, some the H5...some low, some pvp... We cam make teams for that and working on a kind of project and put them under the Maxcheaters name ^^. There will be nothing to loose. Trust me, with the minimum investments we can obtain good profit if the servers are having players. And they will have with some advertise from us, the members.

The Request things are good.

People can offer money or someone may work for free, increasing his skills and portofolia making things to others.

As i remember, some dev*****t users did good job here by making free signatures.. (this is just for example)

The thing wich will bring members here is to make this forum having unique stuff shared.

Here are still alot of skilled guys like java developers, webdesigners, php coders and etc.. 

But they have to limit the acces of their shares by asking members a number of posts or a X Rank/ reputation.

What made me keep posting? The hidden things wich i wasn't having access to them.. 

Everytime when a new member asked my help, i never refused if was something that i knew to do...

More people should do the same.

And as Maxtor agreed, the mxc really need a good server or maybe a network of servers... Some of here like the IL, some the H5...some low, some pvp... We cam make teams for that and working on a kind of project and put them under the Maxcheaters name ^^. There will be nothing to loose. Trust me, with the minimum investments we can obtain good profit if the servers are having players. And they will have with some advertise from us, the members.

do you mean this (2012 topic):

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/138211-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CE%BC%CE%B5%CE%B3%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%B7-%CE%B5%CF%85%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%B9%CF%81%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%82-project-l2mxc/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/138216-the-teams-of-l2mxc-%CE%BF%CE%B9-%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%B1%CE%B4%CE%B5%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-l2mxc-%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%B9-%CE%BF%CE%B9-%CE%B5%CE%BD%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%B5%CE%BD%CE%BF%CE%B9-%CE%B5%CE%B4%CF%89/

I agree totally with you.

Actually, I said the same thing. ;)