Banner - L2Systemfreaks

Strain

• 1 month later...

It's not bad. But, if I was you I would decrease the font size from the server's url at the bottom, it would look better.

Also, the colors got ruined when you tried to animate the banner and turn it into .gif you should try to do something about that.

I gave you a feedback kinda late, but I guessed you might still want it. Since nobody else replied.

Edited by xDamian

It's not bad. But, if I was you I would decrease the font size from the server's url at the bottom, it would look better.

Also, the colors got ruined when you tried to animate the banner and turn it into .gif you should try to do something about that.

I gave you a feedback kinda late, but I guessed you might still want it. Since nobody else replied.

This and the animation effect its getting ugly on the change you should work more in the detail, but overall its a great banner gj

Thanks both for your replies.

Ofc it doesn't matter if a reply is late or not, it's still a feedback :D

I will try not to use so bright colors, about the url font you're right, i noticed that too but it was too late :D

Thanks both for your replies.

Ofc it doesn't matter if a reply is late or not, it's still a feedback :D

I will try not to use so bright colors, about the url font you're right, i noticed that too but it was too late :D

1month and 5 days its not that late lul (: