What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

Guest Elfocrash

Did you advertise the forum to such communities to gain activity? Hell no! 

Lol this guy thinks that ppl should play the damn game just for the community of the forum

And my real suggestion is just get over L2 and focus on League Of Legends, Hearthstone and Minecraft. Also a rename wouldn't be bad as long as mxc is no more a cheating forum.

Edited by Nikoloudos7

And my real suggestion is just get over L2 and focus on League Of Legends, Hearthstone and Minecraft. Also a rename wouldn't be bad as long as mxc is no more a cheating forum.

Maxcheaters has nothing to offer on lol, heartshit or minecraft communities.

Get over it

Maxcheaters has nothing to offer on lol, heartshit or minecraft communities.

Get over it

And your suggestion is to trashtalk kids on l2j sections? Interesting.

And your suggestion is to trashtalk kids on l2j sections? Interesting.

I give no suggestions, theres no hope for this forum

Just said that l2j is the reason this forum became something and that whatever good this site had, was not credited to the administration

I give no suggestions, theres no hope for this forum

Just said that l2j is the reason this forum became something and that whatever good this site had, was not credited to the administration

Well that's a truth most of the activity in the past years was at l2j sections.

Well that's a truth most of the activity in the past years was at l2j sections.

Indeed, because its the only forum which exploited the great potential of l2j those good old times.

Now for lol you can find thousands of communities with legit and great people, same for minecraft and all other games you talk about. None is gonna come to maxcheaters

Indeed, because its the only forum which exploited the great potential of l2j those good old times.

Now for lol you can find thousands of communities with legit and great people, same for minecraft and all other games you talk about. None is gonna come to maxcheaters

It's true that there are already communities for these games but if you can offer something unique you will probably have some success. But that requires some money for people who are willing to share their knowledge(nowadays noone does anything for free in any forum so it's nearly impossible).

Edited by Nikoloudos7

you put a tag "l2j" at maxcheaters , and you just give up. probably l2j will die one day, but noone really helps into growing this forum. everything can help, if everyone contribute "a bit" , so the total contribution will become huge and bring people here. i dont like to hear despered replies only.

you put a tag "l2j" at maxcheaters , and you just give up. probably l2j will die one day, but noone really helps into growing this forum. everything can help, if everyone contribute "a bit" , so the total contribution will become huge and bring people here. i dont like to hear despered replies only.

Sorry Maxtor but I don't think you're the right person to ask for other people to care about mxc when you couldn't care less.

you should face reality, there are dedicated forums out there with experts, you are amateur when it doesnt come to l2j, so stay and focus on what you have

L2J will die? thats a joke, old client versions die, L2 is still one of the most played mmo, "l2 is dying" is an excuse I used when my server started failing

Edited by xdem

you should face reality, there are dedicated forums out there with experts, you are amateur when it doesnt come to l2j, so stay and focus on what you have

L2J will die? thats a joke, old clients versions die, L2 is still one of the most played mmo, "l2 is dyeing" is an excuse I used when my server starting to failing

L2 is played only by Greeks, Polish and Russians. Its whole community probably is about 100k players when the most played mmos have millions of players.

100k players included the Asians players.

Edited by Nikoloudos7

L2 is played only by Greeks, Polish and Russians. Its whole community probably is about 100k players when the most played mmos have millions of players.

you are wrong mate, millions and 100k are just numbers that have nothing to do with reality, its called marketing