What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

Why are "some" servers inside the private server section wich are not live yet and some get junked when getting posted there while not being live?

You ask why.. let me explain.

We do not check each topic, so how can we know if it's live or not.. ? We get reports about such topics or (rarely) when I check servers features I see it's not live yet, so I move them to previews.

Only double topics are junked..

Citadel maybe?

They have paid for the sticky and he requested to be listed in there. It's up to maxtor if he agree on it or not. Don't ask me why he moved it there.

Edited by SweeTs

Why should an active member report it, seriously guys. The only one who can sticky it is the staff and it takes a few seconds to check the live date. It is not like you have 250 stickies out there.

Even my servers had a sticky in the past with the request to get it into the private server section because it was launching the next day. Refused.

Edit: Do not take it too serious. Just cant understand some things and this are just my 2 cents. Hope you understand what i am tryin to explain.

Edited by LogicalMind

Actually, we check daily most of them, but if a member check something is wrong then he/she can report it.

Help us to make the forum better!

You should ask maxtor why he moved it.. Maxtor is man in charge about paid stuff :)

Why should an active member report it, seriously guys.

Then.. don't cry about that if you are lazy to report :P We are not getting paid to "live" the forum, check each topic and so on. You got the point.

Edited by SweeTs

You should ask maxtor why he moved it.. Only maxtor make topics skicky move them on the request :)

Then.. don't cry about that if you are lazy to report :P

I am not to lazy for a report. Seems like you still do not get the point. Anyway, not your fault.

Edit: Next time you should edit your post a bit faster before i quoted it already. Probably you noticed that "cry" is the wrong word. 

Edited by LogicalMind

I am not to lazy for a report. Seems like you still do not get the point. Anyway, not your fault.

Edit: Next time you should edit your post a bit faster before i quoted it already. Probably you noticed that "cry" is the wrong word.

By saying that 'you dont get the point', I kinda feel like.. you "demand" from us to control the flow. Anyway, not your fault :)

Jaj, happens, too much thoughts :P

Edit: Haa, got ya.

Edited by SweeTs

By saying that 'you dont get the point', I kinda feel like.. you "demand" from us to control the flow. Anyway, not your fault :)

Exactly that is the other problem with the staff here :D

Criticism is not accepted. Anyway, it was never my intention to blame someone from the staff.

Edit: Citadel is in previews again. Hopefully the citadel admin does not see my post here lol. Was just an example !

Edited by LogicalMind

Exactly that is the other problem with the staff here :D

Criticism is not accepted. Anyway, it was never my intention to blame someone from the staff.

Edit: Citadel preview again. Hopefully the citadel admin does not see my post here lol

Noo.. I do, but you was complaining about "not locked, junked, moved topics" while you don't want to press the report button.. So, well.. HELLO :D

I am a guy with huge sense of humour. Sort of a troll :)

Provide the links (some current examples).

If it happens then you should report it as an active member.

I would like to check your links.

Citadel maybe?

The link, you provided, was just removed to Preview Section.

So, it is just 1 link and not many as you have mentioned.

The matter is to criticize first myself and then everyone else.

MaxCheates Community is not just maxtor, me, sweets or any other staffer.

MaxCheaters Community is every single member, from members to staff.

So it is not about just words. Do something about that!

Report/Help/Share..... Help us to make the forum better!

1. The link, you provided, was just removed to Preview Section.

So, it is just 1 link and not many as you have mentioned.

2. The matter is to criticize first myself and then everyone else.

3. MaxCheates Community is not just maxtor, me, sweets or any other staffer.

4. MaCheaters Community is every single member, from members to staff.

5.So it is not about just words. Do something for that!

Report/Help/Share..... Help us to make the forum better!

Wow.. 

1. I knew you would say : Just 1 link. This happened a lot over the years. Just a pathetic answer you posted here just to make you look good to the public. (For your next reply: No i do not have screens)

2. So, do the start. You just demonstrated that this will never happen here.

3. I know that the community is not just Maxtor, Sweets and you... wtf?

4. Same as 3 with another "wtf".

5. There are currently 4 stickies inside the "live" server section. I do not see the point in reporting things like that because it is a staffers work and it seriously takes around 10 seconds. By adding it as a sticky category you could visit the website or EVEN JUST the thread one time.

Actually, everything i said was a bit of criticism and everything you provided me was a laughable try to convince me and everyone else who is reading this of the contrary.

I am out of this thread.. answer.. or not.. do what you want..flamingo... kthxbb

Edited by LogicalMind

Well you can't expect MevsYou  and Sweets to do all the shit by themselves, so stop crying for dead servers or dead links unless you reported them and they ignored you. When I was global moderator (a few years ago), we had a team, we were working fine and the forum was going good (even if Maxtor was on army). 

Edited by Frank

Wow.. 

1. I knew you would say : Just 1 link. This happened a lot over the years. Just a pathetic answer you posted here just to make you look good to the public. (For your next reply: No i do not have screens)

2. So, do the start. You just demonstrated that this will never happen here.

3. I know that the community is not just Maxtor, Sweets and you... wtf?

4. Same as 3 with another "wtf".

5. There are currently 4 stickies inside the "live" server section. I do not see the point in reporting things like that because it is a staffers work and it seriously takes around 10 seconds. By adding it as a sticky category you could visit the website or EVEN JUST the thread one time.

Actually, everything i said was a bit of criticism and everything you provided me was a laughable try to convince me and everyone else who is reading this of the contrary.

I am out of this thread.. answer.. or not.. do what you want..flamingo... kthxbb

1. This is not criticism. This is smartass, so it is not accepted.

3.4. Maybe I ought to remind it once again, because probably you didn't get it.

5. Staffers don't check only private server section, to check if the server is live or not. Although, thank you for your comments. We will be more careful next time.

"I am out of this thread.. answer.. or not.. do what you want..flamingo... kthxbb"

You expect then to do a dialogue or change the forum as you wish. From this comment I can clearly understand that you don't care for the forum.

Even though, thank you for the comments. Maxtor as well the rest staffers will take them into consideration.

Flamingo brought me back. 

1.2.3.4.5 : Was not "smartass" or is it the new word for "truth"? As i said i had never the intention to blame anyone. I have absolutely no bad feelings for this forum otherwise i would hang around somewhere else.

The question was:

"What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs? ..... drop your line, suggest whatever you think ."

Thats what i did.

Well you can't expect MevsYou  and Sweets to do all the shit by themselves, so stop crying for dead servers or dead links unless you reported them and they ignored you. When I was global moderator (a few years ago), we had a team, we were working fine and the forum was going good (even if Maxtor was on army). 

Who talked about dead links and dead servers? Freakin no one..

Edited by LogicalMind

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics