What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

Actually turn this board from a cheater/gaming forum to a Sport forum. Who wouldn't like to discuss about Sports? Football, Betting, Basketball and such. I don't really think that there's such an international thing and also if you advertise it for real via Facebook Paid Ads you'd gain some activity pretty fast. You can come up with some smart ides & comps about it also provide some worthwhile rewards and also include sub categories related to Gaming/News/Technology/Religion and such. It's your call whether you'd do this an international board though or a local one. 

L2 is not dead in sense that it kills maxcheaters, it has enough community to fill this forum 100 times, but making excuses like L2 is dead thats why the forums goes down is easy as saying it

no cheats, no serious projects, no investements , no fun,full of bots. And you insist that L2 has future....

WoW is by far the best MMORPG despite the mess in the classes.

so what's the motive? money? 

In past, you wouldn't even let us have a sticky topic if we didnt pay for that :D

But except money(something not really applicable in current situation) , you can't expect forum moderators to even give a shit, while YOU don't even care about that.

Simple example  :-

It's like, i am your friend ; i will help you clean your house if you need my help , but i won't do anything while you are sitting around doing nothing. Atleast not for free, or something that benefits me.

no cheats, no serious projects, no investements , no fun,full of bots. And you insist that L2 has future....

WoW is by far the best MMORPG despite the mess in the classes.

I insist on L2? I just said the real truth, this forum can succeed only as L2 forum, there are other forums for WoW that outplay mxc in all terms.

What the hell are you stupid or something? I dont talk generally for mmos, I just said that mxc has future only in L2, so thats where they should invest. If you can't see that then its your problem

Example: Lol section, only you and 2 others post there like nothing happens, everything is fine. But its dead crap, 300x times more dead than l2 sections but still you can't find an excuse like "lol is dead"

@Herlitz:

I'm surprised i see someone like you - but it warms me heart a few people of intelligence like you.

@Xdem\Niko\Universe\Others\Etc:

Why is it you always whine and talk with vile tone and language?

You claim to be adults of intelligence all of you - don't you?

If i was maxtor - i'd have removed every single one of you until you learn how to argument WITHOUT ad hominem attacks all the time because apparently your life is based on insults on mxc.

It's fine to be opinionated towards a side - even based on historic data that shit won't change - but do it with grace for fucks sake.

@Nick:

The first step is realizing your doing next to nothing - and that's i think the honest opinion of many.

You design systems and ideas around revenue constantly - instead of focusing on creating stuff people want and making a nice enviroment.

Facebook purchased whatsapp for 19 billion dollars for roughly 480 million users - and yet their total revenue is probably under 150 Million.

You think facebook would have purchased whatsapp if it had 100 million users with 1 billion in revenue - and had ads and shit all over?

Fuck no.

Focus on the users - then revenue later if you want this not to die out slowly and painfully.

You either have given up or clearly don't have enough time to even REMOTELY take care of this forum when you basicly have no right hand to help you.

No one has the power to change boards or fully log bans and get development rolling for potential servers, projects.

It's all you - and no one can reach you and you do weird shit half ass projects.

We've said there's a million ideas and serious tightening of the protocols for rules and management - and simple systems amongst staff to implement to get them to work.

Yet nothing happens.

..but whatever you do fucking not in any fucking way reward staff with any monetary gains.

This has to be the most stupid retarded fucking idea in the history of MXC - people on staff should WANT to make MXC better.

They should FIGHT and do it because THEY WANT TO - to help change the mindset\tone and rebuild.

Else they can fuckoff - because they'll leave and do nothing the minute they feel unrewarded.

Edited by mcbigmac

I insist on L2? I just said the real truth, this forum can succeed only as L2 forum, there are other forums for WoW that outplay mxc in all terms.

What the hell are you stupid or something? I dont talk generally for mmos, I just said that mxc has future only in L2, so thats where they should invest. If you can't see that then its your problem

Example: Lol section, only you and 2 others post there like nothing happens, everything is fine. But its dead crap, 300x times more dead than l2 sections but still you can't find an excuse like "lol is dead"

you force me to keep posting whilst i was inactive for about 40-45days.Now im inside a drama.

Success and L2 e-gaming and future are 4 opposite terms. I insist that you cant rely on e-gaming anymore.Of course you cant outplay other WoW forums that bother years with that game.the 99% of mxc users have no clue about WoW so even if you hire the best wow players you cant reach those forums..How are you planning on investing with L2? adv servers made by 14yo kids that last 2-4 months maximum? botting? l2j dev without knowing the basics but stealing other codes?

Im withdrawing back to my cave unwillingful to answer furthermore.....

@Herlitz:

I'm surprised i see someone like you - but it warms me heart a few people of intelligence like you.

@Xdem\Niko\Universe\Others\Etc:

Why is it you always whine and talk with vile tone and language?

You claim to be adults of intelligence all of you - don't you?

If i was maxtor - i'd have removed every single one of you until you learn how to argument WITHOUT ad hominem attacks all the time because apparently your life is based on insults on mxc.

It's fine to be opinionated towards a side - even based on historic data that shit won't change - but do it with grace for fucks sake.

Who did I insult? I posted some real facts and this kid Herlitz started to be ironic towards me so I answered him properly. Also could you stop trying to act mature and mighty? It's pretty annoying.

you force me to keep posting whilst i was inactive for about 40-45days.Now im inside a drama.

Success and L2 e-gaming and future are 4 opposite terms. I insist that you cant rely on e-gaming anymore.Of course you cant outplay other WoW forums that bother years with that game.the 99% of mxc users have no clue about WoW so even if you hire the best wow players you cant reach those forums..How are you planning on investing with L2? adv servers made by 14yo kids that last 2-4 months maximum? botting? l2j dev without knowing the basics but stealing other codes?

Im withdrawing back to my cave unwillingful to answer furthermore.....

You are correct, I already said that this forum can't be saved, but forgetting l2 and focusing on new generation games is pure bullshit

Guest Elfocrash

I will sum it up in 4 lines.

Mxc is not a cheating forum.

Mxc was based one L2's success.

No one plays L2 anymore.

No one enters Mxc anymore.

Is it so hard to get?

I will sum it up in 4 lines.

Mxc is not a cheating forum.

Mxc was based one L2's success.

No one plays L2 anymore.

No one enters Mxc anymore.

Man, its no-forum or l2-forum

Is it so hard to get?

Edited by xdem

I would like to say that what you Maxtor should do isn't ignoring Lineage 2 but also upgrade the functions of forum .
But hell who i am to say what you should or shouldn't.
If there are people saying that Lineage 2 itself its dead that's not exactly the truth,
Lineage 2 was killed by it's nowdays community, with flooding and DDosing eachother. Also let's be honest that developers aren't enough good to fullfill  needs of players since nowdays players are more informated and things that used to suprise them before now only make them boring.

This also isn't discussion of Lineage 2 at all but about forum, it's not all about that game...
How to bring back people who lost trust of this community because of legit numbers of scam, flame and corruption existance.

It's not all about Lineage 2 and it will never be, marketplace is what was making this forum alive.

I will stop here and i wouldn't rent myself give suggestions to make back alive forum since of text above i believe already some points of view can be taken.

Just note few clues why people would not log-in and what should be changed from now on.

Edited by Stewie

Who did I insult? I posted some real facts and this kid Herlitz started to be ironic towards me so I answered him properly. Also could you stop trying to act mature and mighty? It's pretty annoying.

No you didn't.

You posted your own opinion - without direct facts from a credible 3rd party source.

Secondly - you speculate because L2 is no longer popular on private servers in EU (Or rather lets say, Western Europe) it is dead.

When infact NCSoft after their massive slump before F2P are increasing their revenue.

Please, if you want to try whiny "mature adult" argument with me - get the facts ready.

And do not even try moving goalposts in your next argument of the definition of "dead".