What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

I'll end it here because it will not have a positive ending for you.

Watch your tone believe w/e you want about me I don't care.

You me and Maxtor we are not equals for judging each other got it?

stfu

you dont have the right to judge me.

You know what else damages MXC? Y'all niggas who keep flaming each others in these suggestion topics. Including you mods who can't simply delete these posts and rather add yourselves in the 'discussions'  :you serious?:

Suggestion #7 - get better mods or make the current ones do their work. 80% of posts here in this topic don't belong here and should be deleted.

You know what else damages MXC? Y'all niggas who keep flaming each others in these suggestion topics. Including you mods who can't simply delete these posts and rather add yourselves in the 'discussions'  :you serious?:

Suggestion #7 - get better mods or make the current ones do their work. 80% of posts here in this topic don't belong here and should be deleted.

another wannabe? as i see u don't have the chance to speak with maxtor that why u try hard by now but well, u will be a "flamer" or rage to. 

i will lough on you wen u will come over disappointed after your suggestion will drop down, also we have already told him those and more x500  suggestion guess nothing happen.

If you wanna troll the situation is fine cuz nothing left here only zombies and trolls for me just fun.  

Edited by Sidvicius

another wannabe? as i see u don't have the chance to speak with maxtor that why u try hard by now but well, u will be a "flamer" or rage to. 

i will lough on you wen u will come over disappointed after your suggestion will drop down, also we have already told him those and more x500  suggestion guess nothing happen.

If you wanna troll the situation is fine cuz nothing left here only zombies and trolls for me just fun.  

Nigga what? Get your face out of here and take your loughs with you, and come back when you matter... Damn new accounts niggas these days, man.

I'll end it here because it will not have a positive ending for you.

Watch your tone believe w/e you want about me I don't care.

You me and Maxtor we are not equals for judging each other got it?

Get your ass back down .

What will you do? Spam maxtor indox to ban him? FUcking useless "moderator" , Maxtor should rename this group to lockers.

Get your ass back down .

What will you do? Spam maxtor indox to ban him? FUcking useless "moderator" , Maxtor should rename this group to lockers.

lol, for first time I approve something 10000%

lol, for first time I approve something 10000%

meh  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Dat universe thinks its something like a global M. or Administration in here while he is just a locker. 

Dat universe thinks its something like a global M. or Administration in here while he is just a locker. 

Global Dickholder, he has 0 influence so he relies on spamming

Edited by xdem

That is what YOU think.

Keeping balance even with that way believe it or not is the right method.

Hate more.

Nigga what? Get your face out of here and take your loughs with you, and come back when you matter... Damn new accounts niggas these days, man.

So what u do now a pure rage. Try hard is fine from your side just i informed you and your less brain that all of your suggestion will fall with this topic, maxtor opened 100 topic with the same subject as this and every time there are up coming suggestion serious one and as i said nothing happen i feel bad for you. 

So what u do now a pure rage. Try hard is fine from your side just i informed you and your less brain that all of your suggestion will fall with this topic, maxtor opened 100 topic with the same subject as this and every time there are up coming suggestion serious one and as i said nothing happen i feel bad for you. 

xIzK7Ie.gif

Who brought this whelp here, even :D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That. 

mxc needs active admin that will give our money when someone Buy from "Downloads" section and he will not steal them like you ,maxtor.

Edited by UnSponsoreD

Guest Elfocrash

Surely marketing is important but still L2 doesn't have more than 100k players worldwide when WoW has about 2-3kk subscribers(even though Blizzard say 5kk).

wow have 7 mil subs, and thats know that bliz says. That's what it actually is as they HAVE to give real numbers.