What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

you are wrong mate, millions and 100k are just numbers that have nothing to do with reality, its called marketing

Surely marketing is important but still L2 doesn't have more than 100k players worldwide when WoW has about 2-3kk subscribers(even though Blizzard say 5kk).

Edited by Nikoloudos7

Surely marketing is important but still L2 doesn't have more than 100k players worldwide when WoW has about 2-3kk subscribers(even though Blizzard say 5kk).

so because you subscribe on WoW that means you can play only WoW ?

We are talking about a general gaming community here, most of them play more than 3-4 games, not one exclusively

I used to play Lol, CS GO, L2, Dota2 at the same time

so because you subscribe on WoW that means you can play only WoW ?

We are talking about a general gaming community here, most of them play more than 3-4 games, not one exclusively

I used to play Lol, CS GO, L2, Dota2 at the same time

Obviously not but you can play only one MMORPG game in a certain period of time you can't focus on more than one. And you said it too you wouldn't play any other MMORPG except L2 :P

Edited by Nikoloudos7

maxtor you are just a zombie go take a rest dude.

any of this suggestion have been applied to him but guess he want everything for free, cuz he still think we are at 2005 ..... wen such forums with lineage2 boards blow the internet but he dint realize how fast the new games are coming and lineage2 is now an old game....

so what u ask now to work for you and u sit in you chair and take the money? low monkey 

Edited by Sidvicius

any of this suggestion have been applied to him but guess he want everything for free, cuz he still think we are at 2005 ..... wen such forums with lineage2 boards blow the internet but he dint realize how fast the new games are coming and lineage2 is now an old game....

so what u ask now to work for you and u sit in you chair and take the money? low monkey 

im typing while im standing away from my chair. do you know any forum owner to pay his staffers to fullfill content in his forum? just show me one. this forum , and any forum is free, made by users, and whoever wants to contribute, just do it, not compaining. 

go away from this topic , we dont need you.

Ok since everyone just seems to be complaining about how few people are here, let me drop some actual suggestions (which I mentioned in first topic but it seems to be gone)

1) Maxcheaters' own server base. This should definitely contain Lineage 2 and Minecraft servers, and possibly CS (CS:GO) ones. (+whatever is popular now, possibly MapleStory? It's not about what we like and what we don't, it's about what majority plays.)

2) Some sort of competitions for RP cards/skins. THIS is what people dig nowdays. If these events become a trend and people realize it's legit, the online number will rocket grow. It will be lossy in first X months, but it should pay back after some time when more people come.

3) Change your avatar Maxtor. I'm dead serious, people instinctively dislike when staff/owners (or whoever represents given website/forum) use some sort of 'satanistic' stuff as their avatars/profiles pics - upside downs pentagrams, crosses, devils and so on - it gives the whole site an unprofessional and childish perception.

4) Toplists could work as well.. With enough promotion (not just little 'news' in the headline), the forum and topsite could feed each other nicely.

5) The new site would work wonders as well - it would also be a PERFECT place for these rp/skins competitions - simply write news about MMOs, betas and mostly League of Legends/DOTA 2. But yeah, that would require craploads of work and new people who would be dedicated to seek for informations and write articles. But if someone is about to start it, then who else than you? You already have considerable member base here to start a project like this.

6) Promote the events, wtf. The current event for 100$ is nice, but it's almost impossible to find it if you don't look for it :D

These are probably the most important points to help the MXC. I'm here to discuss anything.

Edited by Herlitz

Many maxcheaters users made a lot amount of money too. We cant overlook it.

Neither with marketplace sells , niether with scams (  :troll:  ) there are people ( including me ) that with some contribution here gain knowledge and fame and made some money.

I was completely noob when i first visited this forum and now i have my own project.

Also most of the users was creating accounts just to download the free shares from l2j sections....

Edited by `NeverMore

Ok since everyone just seems to be complaining about how few people are here, let me drop some actual suggestions (which I mentioned in first topic but it seems to be gone)

1) Maxcheaters' own server base. This should definitely contain Lineage 2 and Minecraft servers, and possibly CS (CS:GO) ones. (+whatever is popular now, possibly MapleStory? It's not about what we like and what we don't, it's about what majority plays.)

2) Some sort of competitions for RP cards/skins. THIS is what people dig nowdays. If these events become a trend and people realize it's legit, the online number will rocket grow. It will be lossy in first X months, but it should pay back after some time when more people come.

3) Change your avatar Maxtor. I'm dead serious, people instinctively dislike when staff/owners (or whoever represents given website/forum) use some sort of 'satanistic' stuff as their avatars/profiles pics - upside downs pentagrams, crosses, devils and so on - it gives the whole site an unprofessional and childish perception.

4) Toplists could work as well.. With enough promotion (not just little 'news' in the headline), the forum and topsite could feed each other nicely.

5) The new site would work wonders as well - it would also be a PERFECT place for these rp/skins competitions - simply write news about MMOs, betas and mostly League of Legends/DOTA 2. But yeah, that would require craploads of work and new people who would be dedicated to seek for informations and write articles. But if someone is about to start it, then who else than you? You already have considerable member base here to start a project like this.

6) Promote the events, wtf. The current event for 100$ is nice, but it's almost impossible to find it if you don't look for it :D

These are probably the most important points to help the MXC. I'm here to discuss anything.

very good ideas, thumbs up. ill focus on this later on (in this topic), but keep them coming..

Also remove this: "Banland period has begun"

Only a 12 years old kid would say something like that. (no offense, that's the truth)

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

Only a 12 years old kid would say something like that. (no offense, that's the truth)

lol you are not here to judge even and this.

Edited by Universe

its the last thing that must be changed :<

lol you are not here to judge even and this.

Hey, mr bodyguard take a cup of stfu, I didn't talk to you, I talked to Maxtor. Also, you're nothing better than a Mod, Maxtor is the admin here. 

He said what should be changed, the guy who was quoted by Maxtor, gave suggested some stuff, and one of them was the avatar of Maxtor that should be changed. If he wants to do a fresh start, he will have to do it like a pro. 

@WeirdSituation, well, he just has to edit his signature. Hehe. Not big deal, I guess.

@Universe once again, stop acting like a douche, ok we got it, you got your position as a mod, but if you take it so far, you don't also have the right to judge what I say to the others. So, zip your mouth sometimes. 

Sorry if I was harsh, lol.

I'll end it here because it will not have a positive ending for you.

Watch your tone believe w/e you want about me I don't care.

You me and Maxtor we are not equals for judging each other got it?

Edited by Universe

I'll end it here because it will not have a positive ending for you.

Watch your tone believe w/e you want about me I don't care.

You me and Maxtor we are not equals for judging each other got it?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA