Popularity Epilogue

Kup9_RU

I wonder whether you like Chronicles Epilogue to play on low, pvp server or olympiad server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. I wonder whether you like Chronicles Epilogue to play on low or pvp server?

• PVP
    • Olympiad
    • Low

What type of server do you prefer to chronicles Epilogue?

Q: I wonder whether you like Chronicles Epilogue to play on low, pvp server or olympiad server?

Edited by Kup9_RU

What type of server do you prefer to chronicles Epilogue?

Q: I wonder whether you like Chronicles Epilogue to play on low, pvp server or olympiad server?

i got next gen 6k revision ,is that uber good ? haha ;p

on epilogue ,best is olympiad but its more russian client ,normal Eu's play only c6/hi5

but i love epilogue hehe

1st i love epilogue client :D
so i support ur choice ;p
and 2nd if you mean low like x7 or something like that i don't thing that is a good idea.
for me the best choice for epilogue server is mid rates x20 w/o custom items,custom npcs (buffer,gmshop,etc) gm shop till s grade (s80,s84 craft) and one big place as custom farm zone which players 82Lv + can go there and farm for adena,ews,eas,etc so this zone will never be empty!

next gen 6k revision ,is that uber good ? haha ;p

No, I clarify that it is best to open the team is working on :) source nextgen. Install a new engine + EVENT fix all known bugs and dyupy :) 
Oh, it is necessary to transfer Activities website into English. And why so European players like H5, but not Epilogue, Epilogue seemingly more balanced. 

And another question, how do you think would be interesting if there is something like Epilogue both Interlude with additions?

1. I would say PvP. Every server need to have the PvP standards a bit high for a better gaming.

2. As about Oly I dont know much about that.

3. Low Rate? No I would suggest H5 for low rate or Freya.