L2Off Account Manager

Hello, recently I managed to make this Account Manager for L2Off Servers. Few functions and basic structures has been taken from existing account panels. This one is completely  recoded with captcha and it is more secured. Also it is functional and can be embedded to any website easily.

Some Information

• It's partially tested under IIS
  • Tests have been done ONLY with Gracia Final Server Files but I am 99.99% sure that it will work under Interlude too. If not, contact me

Features:

1. Account Registration with Activation ( You will get an e-mail with full account information + activation link)
  2. Reset Password (with security questions. You will get an e-mail too with the new password)
  3. Login to home page ( You can display some news,info there)
  4. Change Password (You will receive an e-mail too for informational purposes)
  5. Basic Account Information (account name, character's name, character's level)
  6. Login history of your account In Game (Requires hAuthd login server)
  7. IP protection for game account (Requires hAuthd login server)

What you need to do in order to get it working

1. Account login history & IP Protection works only if you use hAuthd login server correctly configured!(Read hAuthd's readme file for more info).
  2. Upload ACM files to your webserver.
  3. Your webserver needs port 1433(Default SQL server port) opened.(If it's not opened, contact your webhosting company to open it for you)
  4. You need also port 1433 opened to your DB Server.
  5. Edit load/config.php to match your needs.
  6. Edit load/function.php line 176 with your url of account manager so Account activation will work.
  7. You need to recreate the table dbo.user_account in lin2db with the sql file included.

KNOWN ISSUES

There aren't any known problems till now. If you got one, inform me!

If you found any bugs / exploits or you can suggest better mechanincs / features feel free to inform me.

Need Support / help?

Don't remove the Credits if you want free support.

• E-mail: shortysftw@gmail.com

Preview Pics: Link will be posted soon.

Download V1.3: Download

Edited by PARADISE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

looks good,i uploade it to my xampp but only shows a white page when i try to enter to the index.php :S(i configured all in my test server pc) also i add you to skype :)

Thank you guys!

looks good,i uploade it to my xampp but only shows a white page when i try to enter to the index.php :S(i configured all in my test server pc) also i add you to skype :)

I will contact you tommorow

thank you downloading

also check this for vanganth servers http://www.l2service.com/forum/index.php?topic=501.0

so you can add more features :)

Account Manager Updated!

V1.1:
-Better display of account info page.
    -Now you have to select the character that you wanna see information.

-Improved SQL Injection protection
    -Reworked the function for better security
    -When someone trys to SQL inject you, function detects it and redirects the user to login.php page.
     also new function keeps a log of SQL Injection attemps to logs/sqllog.txt with date, time, ip of the user,
     the code entered and the corrected code.

-captcha.php moved to captcha/captcha.php.

-Changed the position of captcha code in register page.

-Added copyrights to index and home pages. :-)

-Changed the date/time format of login history page to something more user friendly.

-Brief Update for Account login history.

If you got issues to date/time format in Account login history page you can use this file. Place it inside page folder of you account manager.

Then find inside your php.ini

; Specify how datetime and datetim4 columns are returned
; On => Returns data converted to SQL server settings
; Off => Returns values as YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss
mssql.datetimeconvert = Off

And change mssql.datetimeconvert to Off.

After this you will be able to see date/time to this format,  2013-12-24 14:50:45

Hello!

I finished the donation part of the Account Manager. I would like to explain you the donation procedure, so you can comment or suggest a better way to implement it.

When the user donates, he adds money to his account. He can enter the amount of euros he want. After that, he is being redirected to the paypal payment page. If everything goes fine the script adds the amount of euros to his account. If not (problem with his paypal acc or smth) he is informed properly.

When the user wants to buy an item, he has to enter the paypal email that he donated for the account , select the character he wants the items, and he chooses the item.

Then his request is being processed by a donation handler.

The handler does the necessary checks (if he has money in his account, checks the email he donated, if his money is enough to buy the item).

If user provides 3 times wrong data, he gets a 5 min ban for that.

If the request pass these checks, script updates his money, inserts a record to a log table and a file, kicks the character from IG and finally adds the item he bought to the character he choose.

Thats a quick explanation of the donation procedure.

Donation Items are editable also.

Waiting for comments, suggestions!

post-6233-0-47930300-1392124767_thumb.jpg

post-6233-0-41042800-1392124778_thumb.jpg

Edited by PARADISE

Hello!

I finished the donation part of the Account Manager. I would like to explain you the donation procedure, so you can comment or suggest a better way to implement it.

When the user donates, he adds money to his account. He can enter the amount of euros he want. After that, he is being redirected to the paypal payment page. If everything goes fine the script adds the amount of euros to his account. If not (problem with his paypal acc or smth) he is informed properly.

When the user wants to buy an item, he has to enter the paypal email that he donated for the account , select the character he wants the items, and he chooses the item.

Then his request is being processed by a donation handler.

The handler does the necessary checks (if he has money in his account, checks the email he donated, if his money is enough to buy the item).

If user provides 3 times wrong data, he gets a 5 min ban for that.

If the request pass these checks, script updates his money, inserts a record to a log table and a file, kicks the character from IG and finally adds the item he bought to the character he choose.

Thats a quick explanation of the donation procedure.

Donation Items are editable also.

Waiting for comments, suggestions!

Nice one my friend you are making some good thing for l2off :D ,when will be avalible for download this new update?

I would like to inform you that I won't update this Account Manager any more. The main reason is that i changed the coding style to Object Oriented. Also I started using PDO prepared statements which are more secured against any kind of threats. More over I coded some other modules to completely protect the forms. Also the new account manager will give you the opportunity to create a Master Account. Under this account you will be able to register game accounts, make donations, claim items,... etc. Also there will be an Admin Panel of the Account manager to make admin's work easier.

Till now its still under development. When I finish the master account management, I will post a link here so you can see a working demo.

Thank you.

PS. If you need support for the old one, feel free to contact me.

I would like to inform you that I won't update this Account Manager any more. The main reason is that i changed the coding style to Object Oriented. Also I started using PDO prepared statements which are more secured against any kind of threats. More over I coded some other modules to completely protect the forms. Also the new account manager will give you the opportunity to create a Master Account. Under this account you will be able to register game accounts, make donations, claim items,... etc. Also there will be an Admin Panel of the Account manager to make admin's work easier.

Till now its still under development. When I finish the master account management, I will post a link here so you can see a working demo.

Thank you.

PS. If you need support for the old one, feel free to contact me.

Nices things,so send me a pm for see a the demo im interesed on it ^^