guina

Rates
# XP: x1000
# SP: x1000
# Max Enchant +14
# Safe Enchant +3
# Normall Enchant: 70% (up to +10)
# Blessed Enchant: 100% (up to +10)
# Crystal Enchant: 11-70% , 12-60%, 13-50% ,14-40%(from +10 to +14)

Grand Boss Spawn Time
#Antharas = 4h+1
#Valakas = 4h+1
#Baium = 4h+1
#Queen Ant = 4h+1
#Zaken = 4h+1
#Frintezza = 4h+1

Solo Farm Zone
#Cruma Tower
#Stakato Nest

Party Farm Zone
#Mithril Mine

Raid Boss Zone
#Every Farm Zone have a special boss into with custom drops

Full NPC Buffer:
# Max buffs: Normal – 36+4 divine inspiration; D
# All buffs: PP,SE,EE,WC,OL,BD,SWS,Pet Buff!
# Includes a scheme buffer where you can manage your own buff sets.
# All buffs are free.

GM Shop:
# Up to S Weapons, armors, Jewels
# Shots, Potions, Consumables
# Quest items for Clan level 3, 4, 5, & others.
# Pets, Event reward items & more…
# Custom Clan Reputation Coins

Class Master:
# 1st class transfer – FREE.
# 2nd class transfer – FREE.
# 3rd class transfer – FREE.

Server Events :
# Auto Event: TvT,CTF.
# Events managed by the GMs.

More Information:
# Sub-classes are without quest. Max 3 subclasses are allowed.Subclass start lvl 80.
# Start lvl 80.
# Clan war rewards increased.
# All skills are auto-learned.
# All Skills 100% work.
# Geodata 100% work
# Siege Only Aden , Giran
# Clan Leveling needs 5,10,15 members for lvl 6,7,8
# Olympiad every one week.
# All skills can be used again after olympiad match end.
# Items have limit to enchant in olympiad game.(all are +6).
# Vote system with reward.
# You can obtain boss jewelers by killing epic boss or from party zone from the Magic Box.
# Magic-Box is a chest dropped only by the mobs from party zone.
# You have a chance on Magic-Box when you open it to obtain boss jewelers(low chance),top ls,bogs,clan reputation coins,crystal enchants.
# Crystal scrolls can be obtain from vote/events/boss.
# Augment system one active and one passive (1+1)
# Olympiad ranking update after every match

Edited by GOld3x

listen l2jfrozen is good project pack, just they need to make better the core side , ann will be grate pack and stable.! but to download that pack the dude share it here is rev 1004 there are lot of bugs in rev 1004 so is uselles, to download it and make online server with those files.! any can just take newest revs now on new developer mode.! of l2jfrozen and will better and more stable than 1004 rev.

listen l2jfrozen is good project pack, just they need to make better the core side , ann will be grate pack and stable.! but to download that pack the dude share it here is rev 1004 there are lot of bugs in rev 1004 so is uselles, to download it and make online server with those files.! any can just take newest revs now on new developer mode.! of l2jfrozen and will better and more stable than 1004 rev.

i don't say that it's not so good project but if you wanna work with l2jfrozen you need a lot of work on balance and this is not just some minutes work and those servers files don't have balance...

i know already that, i am verry old supporter of l2jfrozen. but now l2jfrozen will be better i hope they finaly have good and skilled developer he knows what he doing, abaout balanced none of courent projects have balance , to balance on server you must worck verry hard and lot of tests and maybe you will balance the server like 70% maximoum.

and you share it for free? or you steal the files? can give you more info are these real files of that server?

yes, is real pack l2magic selled on Marketplace section, but i not recomend it.

i use it with 300 ppl and in massive pvp 100x100 or more your players not will more can see the fight. full lag.

if you is good for fix, go and download it and use without problem, but if you not is good for fix... sorry, look other project.