Basic Client Editing.

As the title says , today i 've made this guide (mostly for newbies) to avoid the same questions again and again from newbies.
Also you 'll be able to find something new in client editing in the end of this guide. It something really easy but i 've never seen it in the forum.

Regards.

Programs that we need

i) File Edit

Chapters - How to edit
i) Server's Name

ii) Item's name & description

iii) Skill's name & description

iv) Server's Messages

v) Server's Name in the window

Chapter 1 - Editing Server's Name (Servername-e)

As you can see in the picture below, in order to change server's name you just erase Bartz and write any name you want.
Also if you have multiple gameservers and you want to change in all gameservers the names, then based on the id on your left you just erase the name it writes and replace it with your own.

zaqohGo.png

Chapter 2 - Editing item's name & description (Itemname-e)

It's really simple to edit an items name. Here we have as an example the wooden arrow. Just replace the "wooden arrow" with anything you want.
With the same way you can change the desrciption. Just replace the currect descrption with yours.

HEJrft2.png

Chapter 3 - Editing skill's name & description (Skillname-e)

It's really easy to edit the skills. As you can see in the image you just have to replace the name and the description with your own.
The only thing you need to notice is to change the name and the description in all levels otherwise its gonna have different descriptions in certain levels.

faYyHFn.png

Chapter 4 - Editing server's messages (Systemmsg-e)

As you can see in the picture you just have to replace the message you want with yours.
As you have noticed i have in a red square some more things. By editing these things you are able to change the color of the text.

6vfhDlG.png

Chapter 5 - Editing server's name in the window (l2.int)

This is something that (as i noticed) does not exist in this forum. It's really easy to be edited.
So as an example i have taken the name from l2momentum. Check the images below and you will understand what i mean.

kKQ99kA.png

B00lwL1.png

D4mKJEV.png

Edited by `iAndre

i didnt know about the 5th chapter  thanks xD

if i create a new mob or download one without the npcname-e/npcgrp  how do i know what  to write in it ?

fm1y40k.png

ZsiZGsh.png

can you make a guide? (i cant find any online most links are broken/dead)

how to edit community board?

Depends on what you exactly want to edit, so there are 2 answers: core side (eclipse) && you can't edit it.

@Stev0

1st spoiler, it's for ID name title and color of title, if im not wrong.

2nd spoiler is about the textures, the name of image which is encrypted inside texture file :P

Edited by SweeTs

Depends on what you exactly want to edit, so there are 2 answers: core side (eclipse) && you can't edit it.

@Stev0

1st spoiler, it's for ID name title and color of title, if im not wrong.

2nd spoiler is about the textures, the name of image which is encrypted inside texture file :P

@Stev0

What sweet said .. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello i saw on a server that they changed the ID and PWD words in the begining to L2 xxX login and L2 ABC pass  for example..how can i change those words , where are they located in the system?

• 3 weeks later...

how do we change the grade type, example: I want D grade to show as S grade?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/70947-guide-gr-%CF%80%CF%89%CF%82-%CE%BD%CE%B1-%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%BB%CE%AC%CE%BE%CE%B5%CF%84%CE%B5-grade-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%B1-items/

Edited by `iAndre

hello i saw on a server that they changed the ID and PWD words in the begining to L2 xxX login and L2 ABC pass  for example..how can i change those words , where are they located in the system?

up up ! someone answer this one .

up up ! someone answer this one .

I dont know .. Never searched that.

Atm i have a problem with my pc so i cannot check it when i will fix it i will search it.