Wts Op Glad Cheap Pm Me

aioner

WTS TELEMACHUS ELYOS 65 Gladiator Geared

Account:40 month Veteran(15 month premium effect

Abyss:538.014 ap 

Weapons:

Spears 

+5 Polearm of Rune Tribe(Ancient Coin) Combine With Strife (BM) Spear Godstone PARALYZE

Tiamat Spear Combine with AByss Eternal 55 LvL Weapon general godtone

Kahrun Combine with Arena WEapon Sİlence godstone 

And other Spear Skins on bank.

Bow 

Bow of Strife with GOLD general godstone

DAgger and Sword Both with GOLD General godstone with BM weaopon Composite Manastones

Pvp Set

+15 Guardian Commander's Divine Breastplate

+10 Guardian Commander's Divine Greaves

+10 Guardian Commander's Divine Shoulderplates

+10 Guardian Commander's Divine Gaunlets

+10 Guardian Commander's Divine Sabotans

FULLY COMPOSITE MANASTONES SOCKETED

Breastplate of Heroic Strife 

Plate Greaves of Heroic Strife 

Plate Sabatons of Heroic Strife 

Plate Spaulders of Heroic Strife 

Plate Gauntlets of Heroic Strife 

FULLY Strife Accessories Completed with Helm

Sunayaka Hairpin and x2>>60 pvp Hairpin Abyss 55neck earing ring and 60 abyss earing belt in bank.

Wings of Dragon lord Main wing But

there is 7 wings i completed all so u chose which u like for skin!

Title:

The Most Powerful in Atreia Best for all

i show some in pictures.

PVE 

Grendals Breastplate

Sauro Sabotans and x3 Siel armor part and Tiamat gloves

X3 Mount(Pagati Veyron,Sharptooth Lumen and Blue Surfride) x2 Plastic Surgery TiCket 

Many godstone ABYSS POTİONS Scrolls Atk speed foods 

Wedding Dress and Armor Skins 

CRAFT :

Master ALCHEMY 503 Completed ALL Good Desings 

Aethertapping:499 

Essencetapping:499

All PVP(with Dw build abyss Stigmas) AND PVE Stigmas Completed.

Other Charecters 52 Sorcerer 50 Twink Glad and 37 bard

50 Glad Twink +15 Lannok Spear With +10 FUll E50 Abyss Armor SET.Full 50 lvl Abyss Accessories Completed with Helm.and Also completed ALL 60 Arena Condition 2 Gonon Pvp Armor in bank. 

37 bard with +15 Abyss E30 FULL SET with Abyss accessories and Hairpin.

52 sorcerer +10 weapon combined with abyss.

Price:Best offer.Pm me

vt7fs.png

Edited by aioner