Mmo - Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service

Sephirofl

seph_zpsf039c37b.png

Sephirofl is a highly regarded Unbanner, whom has been conducting his Service, on multiple sites for two years now.  He has experience with over 500 clients, on over 25 different games.  On a day to day basis, his knowledge, ability, and methods increase.  If you have been banned once, or multiple times, seek the guidance of someone with the knowledge, and experience, to help you recover your account.

What I am here to do, is to help YOU, the customer, get Unbanned from the game that you love.  I am passionate about helping customers retrieve their favorite accounts.  As many of us know, bans can be an annoyance that renders you unable to play your favorite game, or account.  I have studied extensively ways to maximize your Unban chances, and recover the account that you love.  I will NEVER ask for any of your account information.  I want my customers to feel security in knowing that their accounts will always remain safe.

When utilizing this service, you will be treated with the utmost respect, and receive the highest quality service, from the oldest active Unban Service around.  Any questions you have will be answered up front, and a Honest  opinion of your chances will be given.  You may ask any of my users that have gone through me previously, I am  Fast, Reliable, and Dedicated to getting and keeping you unbanned from the game you love.

If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me via:
Skype -
BigZuc0
28910179.jpg  
Email -
zardoling@gmail.com

Premium Lifetime Unban Service Cost:

• 40 USD
  • 35 Euro

Lifetime Unban Service Cost:

• 25 USD
  • 20 Euro

One Unban Letter Cost::

• 15 USD
  • 12 Euro

Unban Count

• Total Customers: 562
  • Unbanned Customers: 448
  • Customers still in progress: 114

Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this Service Guarantee an Unban?

• Unfortunately, there is no way for this service to 100% guarantee and Unban, but it does maximize your chances at an Unban.  I have knowledge, and trade secret methods, that I utilize to give your chance the best possibility at receiving an Unban.

If I stay banned, can I get a refund?

• Due to the type of service, there are no refunds.

Do you need any of my account information or login information?

• NO!  I will NEVER ask you for any of this information.  I want your account to be secure at all times.

How long does the Single Unban Letter last?

• This service is just what it means, a SINGLE letter attempt at getting your account Unbanned.

How long does Lifetime Service last?

• With this service, you receive Lifetime Support as long as this service is in existence.  This means if you are banned, and I unban you, that you are still eligible to use my service if the account is banned again.  I will write letters for you until you ask me to stop.

What is different about Premium Lifetime Unban Service?

• Certain players need their accounts IMMEDIATELY for raiding, or other types of events.  Users who purchase this service will be moved to the front of the email list when they respond.  Typically, emails are answered in the order they are received, but this service pushes you to the front.

Can I upgrade from one service to another ?

• Yes, you just need to pay the difference in cost from the first service to the next.

Does Lifetime Service cover all my accounts?

• No, Lifetime service is based is for one account only.

I have multiple accounts I want unbanned, do you offer any bulk deals?

• Yes, I offer a discount on lifetime service for each additional account you need service.  These numbers can be discussed on a term to term basis, dependent on the number of accounts.   

What type of bans can you help with ?

• Typically, I can help with nearly any type of ban, but my only exceptions are the following:
  • I cannot service a Chargeback Ban.
  • I cannot service a Credit Card Fraud Ban.

What are my chances of Unban?

• Unbans depend on your account history.  How many times have you been banned before, How many appeals have you submitted, and What the type of ban, all play part in this.  I will need more information to give you a review of your Unban chances.

Do you make fake ID's if the account isn't in my name?

• No, I do not do this type of service.  I do not want to be held legally at fault for any occurrences of creating a false identification.

What games do you do this Unban Service for?

• The typical games I write for are, but not limited to, Age of Wushu, Aion, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Cabal, Darkfall Unholy Wars, Dark Age of Camelot, DC Universe, Defiance, Dekaron, Diablo 3, Dota 2, Eve Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Final Fantasy XI, Flyff, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, Rift, Runescape, SWTOR, Tera, The Secret World, Ultima Online, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, and other MMO’s. As long as there is a support system in place, I am typically able to write for the game.

How long have you been doing this, and how successful have you been?

• I started this service in June of 2011, I have been servicing clients for over 2 years now as of June 29th.  My success rate is ever changing, but I update forum posts monthly to the new numbers.  Typically I am around the 70% - 80% success rate range.

What makes your service so special?

• As stated above, I have been doing this for over two years now.  I have the experience of utilizing multiple methods, and knowledge of the best ways to approach each individual ban, with each type of support.  Not only can I write professional letters to help you get unbanned, but I have other trade secret methods I will provide you with to maximize your chance at receiving an Unban.

How can I pay for your service?

• As of now, I am accepting payment via PayPal, PS3 Giftcards, Amazon Giftcards, PaySafe Cards, and Western Union.

How can I contact you?

Vouches from Clients: - THESE COME FROM OTHER SITES, I CAN LINK YOU IF NEEDED.

If you are one of those people who is on the fence about this service, ****ing buy it, this guy is so legit it blows my mind. I'm a long time leecher of this forum and literally never post anything and just search for stuff that interests me. But this gentlemen has me taking time out of smoking blunts and killing noobs to post this message. 14 Thumbs up to this amazing guy 5/5 stars, Legit service, legit person, friendly as hell and even took the time to help ON HIS BIRTHDAY. Zach you are the man and just being able to fight blizz like this really makes my day!

Seph has been able to unban me before, and is living up to his word of his lifetime service!  He is working to get me unbanned again!

I have purchased his lifetime unbanned service about two years ago which was only about $12 dollars back then it he successfully got it unbanned and it was the best 12 dollars I have ever spent and it was wroth it because I didn't have to buy the games and all the expansion and not to mention all the toons I have. A couple of days ago I got my main account banned and I remembered I had purchased his lifetime service two years ago and quickly got his Skype and asked him for help again. With no hesitation, he helped because he had confirmed that I did purchase his lifetime unban two years ago. His amazing writing skills got my account unbanned 4 hours later after I sent in a ticket.

If you account is banned, I highly recommend his service. If it is unsuccessful getting your account unbanned he will keep trying until it is unbanned which he did two years ago and now a couple days ago. The fact that I purchased his service two years ago and he honored my request and got my account unbanned a couple days ago is just A+++. He knows that he is doing!

I lost account about 3 weeks ago in that blizzard summer sweep, it was perma ban.
After contacting Sephirofl we made deal and give it a try, it wasnt easy i got some *** in costumer support but even with that after few tryes we managed to get me unbaned and my account restored.
Sephirofl gave me quite solid support and answer all my questions and mails i sent him, even after we were done with account he gave me some tips for my another account problems.
+ rep for u mate and keep good work! i sure will contact u again if i get into trouble with blizz again!

One of my WoW account was banned since 2007. I wrote and called Blizzard every year since to try to unban it. I've literally harassed them but without success. According to Blizzard, my account was permanently banned! So I was a bit skeptical about the Sephirofl unban services. But I decided to try because it is not expensive and telling me, you never know ... . Two days and two incredible letters later, my account was unbanned and ready to use! I could not believe it and yet it was true, I must recommend that incredible Sephirofl unban service because it really blew me away! Again thank you man!

Excelent Work Seph!! This person helped me at unban my last 3 year account!!. i was a part of the banwave in january this year 2012.. i paid 15 dlls by paypal, and sent the 1st letter.. blizz says "final world no UNBAN THIS ACCOUNT" but with the work of this guy and perseverance we finaly cross the river.... take us like 10 days be patient and do exactly what he says.. ty again Seph!

I paid Sephirofl $13 USD he wrote me 1 letter and my account went from being permanently closed to unbanned! WITH JUST 1 LETTER FROM THIS GUY! He is THE **** is all I have to say.

Thank you very much for your services Sephirofl!

Amazing! I paid, he wrote an amazing letter, I sent it [was confusing because you cant just email them now, you have to use their ticket system in battle.net], and literally 5 minutes later I was unbanned!

this guy is amazing, got a lot of ppl unbanned dont ask me how he just do it, if you have an acc banned he will get it unbanned for you, no need to farm everything again or to quit your favorite game.

Trusted+++

If you are interested in service, can you email me the following information to zardoling@gmail.com to help with getting Unbanned:

What Game Were you Banned?
Why were you banned?
Have you appealed the ban?
Have you been banned before?
Where did you hear about my service ?
What is your Skype ?

If you are interested in service, can you email me the following information to zardoling@gmail.com to help with getting Unbanned:

Why were you banned?
What is your Skype ?

Why were you banned?
What is your Skype ?