L2Off Interlude(Il) Geodata (Depmax64)!

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone send me a pass? since vag isnt active anymore. thanks

If you started running a brute-force tool (even one that uses cpu power alone) u'd already have the pwd, unless he made something with like 30 characters.

• 2 weeks later...

If you started running a brute-force tool (even one that uses cpu power alone) u'd already have the pwd, unless he made something with like 30 characters.

I wish you good luck, there are many characters and different from each other :P Well, that is why is called password i guess.

Post here screenshots your geo. I think that this geodata is no different from that which can be downloaded for free. Importance of to her attaches only just what the author said that it is hidden under 350 messages.

I wish you good luck, there are many characters and different from each other :P Well, that is why is called password i guess.

No need to wish me goodluck, I dont want this lol =p

But as this post is old as fuck, I d say this would be done by now even if it had 12chars.

No need to wish me goodluck, I dont want this lol =p

But as this post is old as fuck, I d say this would be done by now even if it had 12chars.

I think by now, people should have learned a little about how to open a geodata file and check things in it, i mean i don't think i saw big changes than in other geos, there are places fixed and very well done, but anybody by now should be able to do it, it is not difficult, its just pain in the ass,  cause you are dealing with virtual squares basically, i can write a small tutorial, but it still won't matter cause nobody will do or give a **** to create a co-operative work on fixing basing on any public available geodata.

I think by now, people should have learned a little about how to open a geodata file and check things in it, i mean i don't think i saw big changes than in other geos, there are places fixed and very well done, but anybody by now should be able to do it, it is not difficult, its just pain in the ass, cause you are dealing with virtual squares basically, i can write a small tutorial, but it still won't matter cause nobody will do or give a **** to create a co-operative work on fixing basing on any public available geodata.

If i can do it, anyone can for real lol. I messed w it a lil bit and, as u said, it seemed pretty easy, at least what i ve tried to do, but really time consuming and annoying. Id say on par with adapting stuffs synthax.

About community, sadly i m not good enough to do most things and dont rly have time to learn to rce and etc from scratch. All that i can do for now(easy but annoying scripts modif, client and etc, like my attemp on a gf-freya server) i ve done and shared.

L2 in general (not only dev client/server, but real end game in retail) has always been moved by money alone, sometimes u get some stuff shared, but it seems pretty rare. A group project, at least for an outsider like me, seems impossible to happen and be active for more than the initial week or w/e.

Edited by ericvini

• 2 weeks later...

Not enough amount of posts mate.

No matter how many posts he will have, the author is childish I'd say.. When few months ago I pm'ed to him, he said

give me a reputation and i will send you the pass!

Hah, just wtf :troll:

Post here screenshots your geo. I think that this geodata is no different from that which can be downloaded for free. Importance of to her attaches only just what the author said that it is hidden under 350 messages.

yo yo, if you're interested you can pm me :D

• 3 months later...