Ios 6 Or Ios 7 ?

Alexkiss

I got a JB(6.1.2 or 6.1.3 too lazy to check now) Iphone 5 and even though it's just great the way it looks I'm really curious to check IOS 7, the design is kinda simple/flat but most apps will update sooner or later, or even new one's will come that are really "compatible" with the new iOS.. IMO if you haven't jailbroken yours then just go ahead and update it to iOS 7.

Edited by Feelmyspells

the design is kinda simple/flat

The purpose of changing the desing was doing it simple, as you say. As I know, a lot of people were complaining about the iOS 6 design and a lot of designers that are not working in Apple, designed their current style of icons and so, to give ideas to Apple  :happyforever:

I liked the design of iOS 6, but seems that the pro GFX people around the world prefer simplier things like that.

stay at ios 6 ios 7 its looking like a paper mobile for kids just laggy and ussles things and sh1t

Am I really the only 1 with iOS 7 + iphone 4 without lags and issues? jesus :s

on my ipad i have ios7 on my iphone i stayed on 6. reason?  using 2 much battery (ios7) makes me sick with the transparent colours (i wish to have the option to downgrade again on ipad to ios6)

one more reason is that....if its locked it can be unlocked way easier than 6.

so....my opinion.

stay on ios 6

• 4 months later...

iOs7! but you need something like iphone 5 & 5s or ipad Air - Ipad mini (retina) to run it perfect.
I'm using iphone 5s and iPad retina display (mini) and i have to say, it's just amazing and faster than ever!

• 4 months later...