Host Your Private Server Forum At Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

New advertising option for your private server! 

Host your Private Server Forum at MaxCheaters.com! Stop searching for alternative advertising methods. this is the best option!

This advertising method has many advantages such as:

1. Now you dont need to get registered members!  All 130k members can view your boards quickly and easy.

2. If all banners are reserved, this is the best option for advertising your server.

3. You dont have to search for a secondary hosting company to host your forum. You get it here fast and quick.

4. You dont have to search for designers, to make your site. You only need a forum board here! (*optional, you still can have a website).

5. Your server will get a lot of impressions and visitors , out of nothing!

6. Available for new and old servers.

You get:

1. Full access at your board (lock, unlock, move, delete, edit, sticky, unsticky your topics/posts).

2. subcategory Board (viewable at main maxcheaters.com site).

3. Coloured board, noticable and sure investment.

4. Request your subcategories at your board to be created! (ex: announcements/news,general discussion,marketplace,clan,bugs..etc.)

What you need:

1. Monthly fee is 50€ per month. (for first 5 private server boards, *next 5 are 100€/month)

2. Prepayment is required. (for all 5 boards).

3. Contact admin if you are interested.

You cant:

1. You can't have a forum at your website. Your main forum board is fully hosted here.

*** these boards will be enabled only if 5+ interested private servers found. Until then its hidden.

*** only serious servers. Noob servers will be rejected.

Prices:

** First month is free,request to get your board, (wait to get approved after the poll's results)

- 50€/Per Month (for 5 first boards)

- 30€/Per Month (annually payment)

Example of subcategories:

tes.png

Guest Elfocrash

The price is extremely lot for just a child board in this forum. Why not just sticky the server and have my own forum in my own site?

1. You can't have a forum at your website. Your main forum board is fully hosted here.

That's really nice. ;)

About that , i think a forum link to send you here in server's website should be allowed ..

i already see plenty of haters in these sections :D

Haters or not.. owners will be moderators at their boards.. so they can keep it clean.

Haters or not.. owners will be moderators at their boards.. so they can keep it clean.

So if anyone post pics with corrupt on their server,that is true, they can delete these comments.

Genius.

So if anyone post pics with corrupt on their server,that is true, they can delete these comments.

Genius.

the owner of the server , is super moderator at his board (ONLY). what you dont understand?

This is a good "package" but still need a test phase of this.

So if i want to open an l2server today i need to pay dedi+ddos protection web protection+host name+dedi for my web+advertise my forum inside of your forum+advertise at other sites paying prenium to = i need those money to open a serius project.

In fact this option how it get sound on my mind help to get helped i ingrase your members activity as the point of it is "my l2 server forum"

For me should be an test phase as i said(to see how the things is going) and after we talk about money.

This is a good "package" but still need a test phase of this.

So if i want to open an l2server today i need to pay dedi+ddos protection web protection+host name+dedi for my web+advertise my forum inside of your forum+advertise at other sites paying prenium to = i need those money to open a serius project.

In fact this option how it get sound on my mind help to get helped i ingrase your members activity as the point of it is "my l2 server forum"

For me should be an test phase as i said(to see how the things is going) and after we talk about money.

maybe ill consider more your suggestions. let me remake the rules. 

1st month is free , for everyone. (first 5 server approvals ,after a general POLL). 

the owner of the server , is super moderator at his board (ONLY). what you dont understand?

He meant it hat way:

What is if someone found out that the server is corrupted and post a proof (for example a picture) and the owner deletes it to avoid bad feedback

He meant it hat way:

What is if someone found out that the server is corrupted and post a proof (for example a picture) and the owner deletes it to avoid bad feedback

It's the same lol, since he is paying for it he can do w/e he wants. Like he has his own forum

He meant it hat way:

Is that argument against the system Maxtor wanna apply?

And what if server has its own forum, the Owner of it have exacly the same access...