interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

beta.png

We are glad to inform you that our Beta Test period has  been decided! We need as many as possible to help us testing, therefor we won't setup a login limit.

Open Beta will be launched on: 28th April 2017 18:00 GMT+2

Open Beta closing doors on: 5th of May 2017 18:00 GMT+2

Let's schedule a meeting and have a nice conversation on a "pint of wine"

mystic%2Btavern.jpg

wweBimO.png

Dear friends,

Our paid advertisement campaign has started from today, as you can notice we've already selected the most popular Top Sites, Forums or Lineage 2 databases according to website visitors.

- Google Ad-words

- L2.HopZone.Net

- pmfun.com

- lineage2.com.pl

- top.l2jbrasil.com

There are also some Top sites where L2Evoke will be registered in the upcoming days, but the priority was to target the most known ones, Top sites like:

- L2Topzone.com

- L2op.ru

- L2j.lt

- Topservers200

fire_PNG6009.png

Our new Facebook Page is under development, the page will be publish as soon as we are done making it!

Until than, we strongly recommend you to visit some forums where our server was published and share your impression about us:

MaxCheaters Thread

Lineage2.com.pl Thread

It's our chance to make L2Evoke great again, lets fight together, lets spread the word about L2Evoke and its return on Lineage 2 scene.

185958-social-media-icons.png

waflepz.png

I don't have anything against you guys opening a server named Evoke... You just going after the good rep Evoke had over the years.

Just don't use my name, because the person claiming to be "efegue" or "fg" is not the real person.

I'm efegue and they stole my account here and at pmfun, which led me to realize who's behind this, the one here had a very weak password.. the one in pmfun hadn't, so it was someone with mod/admin privileges to be able to do that.

Anyway.. again nothing against of you guys opening a server, just don't use my name and give me bad rep.

Peace

Well evoke is a name but we don't care about the name. We care about the good files the 1st evoke had as well as incorruptible staff this time. personally, I don't give a shit who is fneves, efegue etc

Well evoke is a name but we don't care about the name. We care about the good files the 1st evoke had as well as incorruptible staff this time. personally, I don't give a shit who is fneves, efegue etc

True. The thing is that they're not using my files, because I never gave them to anyone.

Good luck with the incorruptible staff. There is already staff drama and the server hasn't even launched lol

You are wrong. There's no drama at all, feel free to join the server once it will be live, please come back after few months and write here if we're corrupted or not, until than lets have patience and enjoy the upcoming beta test period which starts on 28th of April. 

Good servers always bring trash talkers or enemies, we just ignore them because it's pointless to start a war here. We will see what files we got, what staff we have and what drama will start next.
Thank you in advance.