interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

Well, that's not true. I'm the real efegue, probably that acc got another email and he stole it.

Anyway, so as you guys are aware.. it's not the real owner re-opening L2Evoke, it's some wannabe.

Cheers :)

Wow great news! One of the best servers i even played except the official server teon, waiting for this one to launch...good luck guys

haha are you serious you fucking double account bot

make more forum accounts

Why do you care so much? L2mid is a failure since the last 3-4 years, if i were you (gladly i am not) i would care more about my servers not about others, however on evoke will be more players than on your fail l2jadvext packerino

Why do you care so much? L2mid is a failure since the last 3-4 years, if i were you (gladly i am not) i would care more about my servers not about others, however on evoke will be more players than on your fail l2jadvext packerino

damn wake up. u think i care for this ?

EDIT enjoy to your 150 online

Edited by SkyLord

damn wake up. u think i care for this ?

EDIT enjoy to your 150 online

How many days last mid was online? 3-5 days? Shut the fuck up then and get the fuck out from here, trash.

I enjoy more a "150 online" server than a 150 online corrupted server as l2mid, with fail features, nothing new, all time same paid clans, all time same ddos issues, all time your big mouth speaking like a god. You're nothing else than a trash skyboard, you must start rebranding, mid is dead. Rebranding doesnt mean to open abyss open other servers maybe some 5000x pvps or c2 servers.

Your time is over logix time is over now go away and let pure players to play on their servers. Evoke was one of the best lowrates l2mid was not even a known mid rate server...was known only as a corrupted server from that days when it was running as java.

lets see our corrupted server ;)

Gj6Ba1z.jpg

kazze, versache .. start dreaming for that online.

edit look the gk title .. sorry for my post evoke ;) i am out

Edited by SkyLord