interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

i hope serv has over 1,5k real online without boxes,if dont messed up with ddos/lags/dc etc will be a promising server

we probably come as clan to join but i need first to check how many ppl join and if is stable cause we tired of joining servers that close in 1-2 months,this not offence seriously but i hope you understand the feelings

i wish all goes well in serv,it seems you do a very good job :)

p.s add online counter(its a must)

i hope serv has over 1,5k real online without boxes,if dont messed up with ddos/lags/dc etc will be a promising server

we probably come as clan to join but i need first to check how many ppl join and if is stable cause we tired of joining servers that close in 1-2 months,this not offence seriously but i hope you understand the feelings

i wish all goes well in serv,it seems you do a very good job :)

p.s add online counter(its a must)

They are using OVHs new ddos protection which is extremely good and mitigates up to 500gbps so no worries there. As for online counter they are absolute bullshit and really I have no idea what is peoples obsession with them these days. 9o% of sites and servers that have online counters inflate them so what is the point really? Check the forums, login, and voila you know within 10 minutes whether the server is busy or not.

They are using OVHs new ddos protection which is extremely good and mitigates up to 500gbps so no worries there. As for online counter they are absolute bullshit and really I have no idea what is peoples obsession with them these days. 9o% of sites and servers that have online counters inflate them so what is the point really? Check the forums, login, and voila you know within 10 minutes whether the server is busy or not.

my dear dradden i will agree to you in many points but remember what happend to your server?it starts with over 1k real players(no boxes)and falls to 300 cause lags and no stable project,your server was really promising but ppl lose trust every day for few mistakes,and this conversation is for no see this fall again,personaly i will suport server with my clan but is not really the point,hope understand

guys in this server has make really good job i log in beta yesterday and i have to say that looks amazing project,but needs care about cause with some mistakes will loose ppl and server will die instandly,so in my opinion they have to prepare for many cases like high traffic,lags,ddos,login server crashes,antibot, etc if all this work properly this server will be the best!!!!

l2evoke.gif

Check out our new trailer guys:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=675037695853631

Paid advertising on Pmfun, Facebook and Hopzone up an we'll be sending out newsletters to a few thousand players by the end of this week!

@roadwarrior: if you come with a clan make sure to announce yourself at our forum;  snow ball effect and all that :)

Edited by ares123

Clans currently annouced http://forum.l2evoke.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35

OPEN BETA LIVE 

First create your account on the panel then go to files tab and download the patch to connect

Evoke Panel