interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

Lucky Couple Event - A wedding full of surprises!

One of the most touching event, unforgettable moments, love dominates even in Lineage 2.

os1X8i5.png

hiNMQVl.png

xEiVrNE.png

uFSuiGO.png

BtdHrN4.png

Edited by efegue

wkv4iOp.png

White Assassin & Dark Assassin Outfit are now Available!

We have the great pleasure to present you our new „Appearance System” available now in the Lineage II Evoke store, the White & Dark Assassin outfit (250 Coins) is here to make your character look just as deadly as they really are!

Visit the Lineage II Evoke store into your account panel to pick up this wonderful outfit.

White & Dark Assassin Appearance Stone - Changes the appearance of your entire armor into that of a White or Dark Assassin Suit. Both Assassin appearance are not tradable!

In game command .outfit

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cat.png

Hunt the monsters that dwell in the lands of Aden and Elmore to fill Collector Bashtal's medal collection. You will find two types during your search: Medals and Glittering Medals.

Winnie the Cat

You will need to raise your collector level to be eligible for many of the items. If you wish to raise your collector's level, see Winnie the Cat. By giving her Glittering Medals, you will have the opportunity to raise your collector level by playing a special game that will test your luck.

Event Schedule

The medal collecting event period begins on August 11, 2017, and ends on August 25, 2017. The Event Managers will remain in the villages until August 30, 2017.

"We are aiming to have our grand opening near May 2017!"

Nice server and I want to try L2Evoke but ...

l2evoke.net/ - Connecting...

Your website is offline or what?

Hello Irelia, the website is working properly, I am sure it was something wrong from your internet connection since we didn't have any reports regarding our website uptime! If you still encounter problems, let us help you!

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since we haven't made our appearance on Lineage 2 world..  What great memories we had, all of us, a strong, united community. It's obviously, that not just us, but also you, the community, can't let it go, this game will never die, this is not just a simple game, it's our world, our home, our friend and our family

You are happy when you play this 'game', we are happy when we see you enjoying our world which was designed to serve your desires! Your desire is our main priority, your in-game issue is our problem, your happiness is our satisfaction, yes, we are satisfied when we see our community happy, when we see the pleasure on your 'face' it brings us joy, it's  a feeling that can't be described in words.

Therefore fellow friends, the time has come, Evokers all over the world should reunite their force, bring back their friends and old team-mates to start new battles to conquer the 'World of Eden'. We want to surprise you this year, we want to satisfy your gameplay, we want you to desire to wake up in the morning, drink your coffee, eat something in front of your PC while waiting the Evoke Splash Screen to launch so you can start your new journey. That's the good old feeling which you felt time when you were a 'newbie' the normal player which had to learn everyday something new from this game, that stomach feeling when you was in the game, looking to party-up with some strangers, making fun, getting to know each other better and probably starting a friendship, and I am sure, I can guarantee that most of you made real life friends by playing Lineage 2. That's why I said this is not just a simple game, this is our world, 'World of Eden' the upcoming x5 server promised to you by our team, Evoke team!

There is still time to gather all of us, to start a new journey together and to keep this community up for a long term. Lets make  this happen, we all need Evoke, a platform tested by over 20,000 real, unique players.

- Appearance system
- Tezza & Ice Fairy Queen raids like on Official
- Marriage system
- Siegeble clan-halls system
- Starter packs
- Official Events
- All quests, instances, raids, drops & spoils fixed in accordance with official NCsoft (interlude version)
- Dual user interface (Interlude/Classic)

These are just few systems we've implemented on Evoke, there are many others waiting to keep your game-play in a constant suspense.

Evokers, we're waiting for you, the resurrection of Evoke is near!

Best regards,
Lineage 2 Evoke Team

In addition we offer you some spoilers to remind you of the good old days!
os1X8i5.png
hiNMQVl.png
xEiVrNE.png
uFSuiGO.png
LjlwxMk.png
ZdeNOv8.png

9 hours ago, Kushy said:

finally Vanganth files ! Can`t wait to play again

Exactly. We have the original Vanganth files, modified with attention and dedication along with our community which helped us since 2013 to fix our bugs and pack issues.

Great to hear that people still appreciate our pack.

1 hour ago, Driftwood said:

Great server, can't wait to play.. how long before beta info is posted?

Thank you for your kind words Driftwood, it is kindly appreciated!

To be honest we did not have a beta info or a grand opening date to publish, but I will try to give you a possible date which our team discussed so far. 

Beta test could be on 10 May until 17 May when is our Grand Opening, or option two, May 17 Beta tests and official grand opening at 24 May. 

Both options suits us, but we still need to prepare the advertisement campaign until than, we must inform all our community regarding our beta & grand opening before rushing into it.