Free developing Services.

Hi. I would like to learn about l2 server setting and development. I am pretty experienced programmer, and looking for some help for fast start. I've been into lineage2 client modding in my youth, but do not know much about server development, i did only set up l2j server. I think l2off is more solid solution for server than l2j. Would be nice if someone could provide me with links to faqs and guides info setting up l2off, decompiling and apis.

Try googling "l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83" and "hauthd", it's in fact all additional software you need to set up basic (and very unsecure) Gracia Final server. You'll also need 64bit server with at least 8 GB RAM (may be virtualized), installed Windows 2008 Server x64 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005.

When you get it up and running, you can experiment with scripts and AI. Also google for some information on extenders and AI decompiling. Lot of information can be found also here on this forum...

• 1 year later...
On 13/11/2013 at 11:43 PM, WaLas said:
Tengo que hacer un servidor con la subclase acumulativa (principal + 3 subs)

de cualquier clase y raza

y que skilles se acumulan entre una subclase y otra.

Lo hago con este SP:

Pero solo se acumula cuando "cambia de subclase".

Cuando subclases, las skilles de la clase anterior se borran y comienzan a cargar las skilles de la nueva clase, necesito que permanezcas con todas las skilles de todas las subclases.

¿Es posible?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...