Free developing Services.

Topic unlocked.

I'm here to help you once again.

PS:My old messages had been deleted due to the IPB change.If someone wasn't helped feel free to PM me again.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

In general such a problem, the Queen Ant does not go, and Guards Goddard does not go! Server Advext.

Sorry Google Translate!

User PM'ed.

PS:I'm still here,little bit inactive tho,due to rl problems(working a lot nowdays).

Feel free to PM me with your problems.

• 2 weeks later...
I have to make a server with subclass accumulative (principal + 3 subs)

of any class and race.

and that skilles se accumulate between of a subclass and another.

I do it with this SP:

set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[lin_SetAquireSkill]
(
@char_id INT,
@subjob_id INT,
@skill_id INT,
@skill_level TINYINT
)
AS
DECLARE @subjob_acu INT

SET NOCOUNT ON

set @subjob_acu = 0

WHILE (@subjob_acu < 3)

BEGIN

SET @subjob_acu = @subjob_acu + 1
IF EXISTS(SELECT skill_lev FROM user_skill WHERE char_id = @char_id AND skill_id = @skill_id AND subjob_id = @subjob_acu)
UPDATE user_skill SET skill_lev = @skill_level WHERE char_id = @char_id AND skill_id = @skill_id AND subjob_id <= @subjob_acu

ELSE
INSERT INTO user_skill (char_id, subjob_id, skill_id, skill_lev) VALUES (@char_id, @subjob_acu, @skill_id, @skill_level);
IF NOT EXISTS(SELECT skill_id FROM user_skill WHERE char_id = @char_id AND skill_id = @skill_id AND skill_lev = @skill_level AND subjob_id = 0)
INSERT INTO user_skill (char_id, subjob_id, skill_id, skill_lev) VALUES (@char_id, 0, @skill_id, @skill_level);

END

But only accumulate when "switch subclass".

When you subclass, the skilles of previous class  is cleared and starts loading the skilles of the new class, I need you to stay all skilles of all subclass.

is it possible?

Edited by WaLas

• 3 months later...

Hello Phant can you please help me i need to setup an L2off server i have all the files needed but i get some problems with the IP's can you be of some assistance to me please? add me skype albertos.tasos or pm me.

Thanks a lot!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi. I would like to learn about l2 server setting and development. I am pretty experienced programmer, and looking for some help for fast start. I've been into lineage2 client modding in my youth, but do not know much about server development, i did only set up l2j server. I think l2off is more solid solution for server than l2j. Would be nice if someone could provide me with links to faqs and guides info setting up l2off, decompiling and apis.