About Sotm #7

Stereotype

Still -beep-ing vote is personal, anyone can vote whatever he likes so please stop these bullsh1ts. Also dask had 2 or 3 votes I don't really remember and Wyatt 7 so what was the problem? These 2-3 votes should have gone to Wyatt? What happened was just pathetic and better don't make this event again.

I will not read everything since i'm tired but here i will answer you on this message and i hope we will be clear.

Yes its personal decision and likes but hey... how can something crap that has nothing to like in it better then something PRO edited and design well with alot work on it.

Lets don't mention that most of users who join in event doesn't even touch anything in signature but 1+1 renders.

Considering that i'm maybe the only one person who create its backgroud myself.

And yes its personal vote, but choise the quality and not the friends.

Thats all.

I will not read everything since i'm tired but here i will answer you on this message and i hope we will be clear.

Yes its personal decision and likes but hey... how can something crap that has nothing to like in it better then something PRO edited and design well with alot work on it.

Lets don't mention that most of users who join in event doesn't even touch anything in signature but 1+1 renders.

Considering that i'm maybe the only one person who create its backgroud myself.

And yes its personal vote, but choise the quality and not the friends.

Thats all.

Dude the only guy who was friend of Dask and voted him was Elfocrash, none of the others are friends of him.

Dude the only guy who was friend of Dask and voted him was Elfocrash, none of the others are friends of him.

Did i mention names or? I'm talking generaly!

Stop trashtalk and just wait to see what will happend...

Sad that you're talking for e-friends voting, when 5 people are crying over Wyatt should be winner in a skype conversation :/

I don't know who e-friend is :troll:

Sad that you're talking for e-friends voting, when 5 people are crying over Wyatt should be winner in a skype conversation :/

I don't know who e-friend is :troll:

Well actualy i don't understand what going on too... but with crying we will not change whatever...

Well actualy i don't understand what going on too... but with crying we will not change whatever...

Tell that to wyatt, crystalin, icewave who were crying on skype, telling wyatt should won no matter what. It's like, they were forcing the other gfx mods to vote his sig. It's pathetic, I could post the conversation but I won't.

Tell that to wyatt, crystalin, icewave who were crying on skype, telling wyatt should won no matter what. It's like, they were forcing the other gfx mods to vote his sig. It's pathetic, I could post the conversation but I won't.

You can post it.

The only one who said that I should win was Crystalin and it's his opinion.

IceWave doesn't think that I should win and me neither, so stop this trashtalk little padawan.

Can you guys shut up about "who is going to win bla bla bla" already?

Have some trust and confidence for your staff, lol.

As for the event itself:

while it is a competition, the goal shouldn't be to win but simply to participate.

With all this bickering all you are doing is shy away new participants.

All participations are fail.

Not quality

Not balanced colors

Epic sharped

Wrong renders

Fail texts.

The worst sotm ever.

Good luck.

All participations are fail.

Not quality

Not balanced colors

Epic sharped

Wrong renders

Fail texts.

The worst sotm ever.

Good luck.

If you're so pro how come you didn't participate ?

We do our best to give some action to the section and then you come up saying that we all suck ?

Who df are you to even say stuff like that ?