Skill Adapt between Chronicles

Skill Adapt between Chronicles is it possible ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Skill Adapt between Chronicles is it possible ?

• Yes
    • No

Hello there,

I was wondering how you can adapt skills for example from Gracia to Interlude, I have managed to adapt the skills icons etc through Icons.utx, but in Gracia I can't find where the animations of the skills I want are saved,

any help ?

Thanks in advance !

I have to pay you in order to tell me how to adapt animations from 3 skills ? :P

It's not just the animations if you think so. It requires a lot more changes & modifications in the files. But as I said it's depending under which conditions I would help you and why should I do that.

It's not just the animations if you think so. It requires a lot more changes & modifications in the files. But as I said it's depending under which conditions I would help you and why should I do that.

Because then he will owe you and he'll bocome your p o u t a n a k i.

Happy?

The only thing I need is just the animations, everything else from the skills of Gracia is already added in IL, I'm just need to find out how to adapt the animations as well

The only thing I need is just the animations, everything else from the skills of Gracia is already added in IL, I'm just need to find out how to adapt the animations as well

Ok, gl if you succeed it, I would be impressed. It requires 7 files modifications if you find them you get a cookie.

Well first of all you have to make the core part. you have to adapt the effecttype the handlers the effect then you going to datapack side you have to make the xml of the skills so you can set stats and things.

then you going to client side you have to edit the files

system: skillname-e.dat skillgrp.dat skillsoundgrp.dat

then you will propably need the animation thing thats pretty hard i thing you have to edit Magic.ukx and magic-v.ukx but i am not sure how and if thoise are the files gl

system: skillname-e.dat skillgrp.dat skillsoundgrp.dat

...then you will propably need the animation thing thats pretty hard i thing you have to edit Magic.ukx and magic-v.ukx but i am not sure how and if thoise are the files gl

goes further than those files (dont forget u files existed)

magic.ukx = fmagic/mmagic animations, magic-v is vesper animations for human mages

• 9 months later...