dota 1 prob

hi guys,after 2 years i tryed to play dota 1 and  i have one problem while i join on battlenet (warcraft III) it says:

Unable to connect to Battle.net You may be trying to connect to an invalid battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the internet before connecting to battle.net

any ideas what must i do? :/

Edited by melron

This helps? https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battlenet-basic-connection-fixes

Anyway you should probably move on to dota2 :P

• 3 weeks later...

Dota 2 isn't as good as Dota 1 in any possible way the only thing that bugs me and I would consider deleting Dota 1 for ever would be the fact that its kinda old and MapHack - MH wont be cured [unfortunately].

I personally still prefer playing dota 1 in garena with people I know and do not use that kind of software but at times I switch to dota 2.

My advice would be to focus on Dota 2 more since it is a "hot game"(It's popularity is rising everyday) these days.Although if you like originals and you were used to it you could also play Dota 1.

Why?

Some skills still look graphically better than Dota 2 and it isn't unreal ffs hook on dota 2 is like impossible to miss, plus some heroes look ugly as f**k.

Dunno tho everyone has his own opinion and perhaps I said too much.

Now about your problem, dunno about battle.net but I personally spent my days on privates like Eurobattle.net / garena / dotalicious.Pay a visit on their websites and consider installing their software to play dota on their servers (garena and eurobattle are pretty crowded while dotalicious AKA dlc has a really pro community but with far less people and available games).