[Guide] The Craziest Bug Ever (Tested On Interlude Servers)

Heiko

Hello MXC users!

Today i'm gonna show you the craziest bug you have ever seen on Linage II!

I'll show you the best augment bug ever!

If server have stuck augments this bug will help you more ;)

Well we start!

Note:This bug don't have 100% change so you need a lot of times for take augments!

What server need to have for work this bug?

GM Shop with cheap or free weapons(works on armors/shields/jewels too but we want weapon augments)

Now you have to follow just some steps!

1.buy 100 weapons (D,C,B,A,S Grade this is not our prob but on the most servers we take D Grade cauz they are rly cheap for our job)

2.make restart w/o open your inventory

3.log in again and go to warehouse press deposit and look your last weapon or weapons(this bug can give more than 1 augment)

4.if your weapon or weapons have augment just put them on warehouse and then remove them and vuala you have augment weapons with good actives :)

I will make and one video for make it more easy to make this bug on my next update so stay tuned!

Credits To:SpirakosDafuq

Hello MXC users!

Today i'm gonna show you the craziest bug you have ever seen on Linage II!

I'll show you the best augment bug ever!

If server have stuck augments this bug will help you more ;)

Well we start!

Note:This bug don't have 100% change so you need a lot of times for take augments!

What server need to have for work this bug?

GM Shop with cheap or free weapons(works on armors/shields/jewels too but we want weapon augments)

Now you have to follow just some steps!

1.buy 100 weapons (D,C,B,A,S Grade this is not our prob but on the most servers we take D Grade cauz they are rly cheap for our job)

2.make restart w/o open your inventory

3.log in again and go to warehouse press deposit and look your last weapon or weapons(this bug can give more than 1 augment)

4.if your weapon or weapons have augment just put them on warehouse and then remove them and vuala you have augment weapons with good actives :)

I will make and one video for make it more easy to make this bug on my next update so stay tuned!

Credits To:SpirakosDafuq

a possible explanation for this bug is sql prob, maybe while it generates those 100 weapons it makes items with same OID... still strange bug

• 3 months later...

The most srv have already fixed that. Anyway its old.

Not working at all srv. Few which is pack suck will be work.  ;)

ofc will not work on serious projects but on nowdays you can find a lot of servers with this bug believe me ;)