Easy-login on Official(requires L2.NET Product Key)

JaharakaL

Advantages:

• easy - don't need to edit any files, use custom files or other hacks
  • works with custom private server files - textures, custom systems and etc
  • 100% works on retail
  • reliable - works with every login protection, doesn't interfere with your general PC work
  • practical - if the server is full or you typed password with a mistake - you don't need to "kill threads"

Disatvantages:

• IG only
  • needs minor modifications for multiple clients

Things you will need:

[*]L2Net v392 and later

[*]L2Net Key [LOVELKQKMGBOGNET]

[*]Proxifier V2

1st step: get the Gameserver IP

1. Launch Lineage 2 and login to character selection screen.

tgnhT.jpg

2. Start the command prompt (start -> run -> cmd)

We need to get Gameserver IP and Port. Gameserver connection is always shown as ESTABLISHED. Usually Gameservers have ports in range of 7000-8000. In this case

Gameserver IP is 64.25.37.135 and port 7777

qJwRM.jpg

2nd step: set up Proxifier

* I suggest avoid using latest Proxifier (v3) and stick with Proxifier v2.Its easier to set up and you don't need to have all your connections go through Proxifier, which is

forced at v3.

1. Press "Proxy Settings" (first icon on top-left)

2. Press "Add".

Address: localhost ; Port: 1999 ; Protocol: SOCKS 5

DkcIQ.jpg

3. Press "Proxification Rules" (second icon on top-left)

4. Select "Process only the following"

5. Press "Add"

•            
  •   Rule name: Lineage II

•   Add application: locate your l2.exe or l2.bin

•   Add IP: first and last IP is the - Gameserver's IP - which we have found before on character select screen (64.25.37.135)

•   Port: add the - Gameserver's port - which we have found before on character select screen (7777)

rDeiG.jpg

3rd step: configure L2Net

1. Tick "Unknown Blowfish"

2. Tick "Advanced Login Options"

3. Tick "Override Gameserver IP/Port"

Gameserver IP/Port - type in the Gameserver IP and Port we found earlier (64.25.37.135 / 7777)

Gameserver Listenport - type port that we used in Proxifier settings (1999)

4. Tick "Work as proxy"

QWE9E.jpg

5. Press "IG"

6. - you don't need to change anything in this screen -

7. Press "Listen"

fQhHB.jpg

4th step: fasten the login process

Here we are going to set up L2Net command line parameters. *Proceed here only when you have successfully logged with L2Net.*

If you play few servers at the same time - just make different shortcuts for each server.

If you want to open multiple clients on same server - you don't need to make - different shortcuts of L2Net (more about it in next section)

To set command line parameters:

1. Make shortcut of L2Net (right click on L2Net.exe- > make shortcut)

2. Right click on shortcut and select "Properties"

3. Go to "Shortcut" tab

4. At "Target" window in the end of line add command line parameters.

My final parameters looks like this:

...\L2Net.exe -ubs -overidegameserver -gameserverip:64.25.37.135 -gameserverport:7777 -gslp:1999 -wasp -ig

AVGLK.jpg

5th getting ready to use multiple clients

1. Open Proxifier

2. Press "Proxy Settings" (first icon on top-left)

3. Press "Add".

• Add as many rules as you want to have L2 clients. Every rule is the same but has increased port by 1.

• If you want to be able to log 3 clients you need to have 1999.2000 and 2001.

• Always when logging other clients at Proxifier have only one port selected (ticked)

• Don't select further ports if previous is being used! (don't use 2001 port if you are logging only 2nd client. Ports should always be +1. 

3eskn.jpg

Troubleshooting

Always locate where is the problem. You can't solve the problem if you don't know what is the problem.

This is the way this method works: l2 client -> proxifier -> l2net -> server

• General rule - after checking if settings are okey - reboot PC and then try to log in.

• If you can connect with L2 but without L2Net - check Proxifier the problem is 100% there. Double check all the settings and after that restart PC (this helped me when writing guide! Just triple check if settings are all right, don't forget to save them and then -reboot PC)

• Good way to say if proxifier catches connection is looking at Proxifiers window. If you can see l2.exe/l2.bin connection there and Proxifier concole saying that there is connection - means connection has been caught.

• If you are stuck at server selection screen (press ok but nothing happens) it means Proxifier catches connection, but Proxifier's settings don't match L2Net's settings. TRIPLE check all the settings.

• If you get bunch of Proxifier errors about not being able to forward connection just restart PC

• I suggest using Proxifier's standart edition and avoid using portable version. This way you may avoid unwanted Proxifier freezes after PC was slept or hibernated.

• Dont forget to clean your hosts file (L2Net->Help->hosts). Delete all lines containing IP of server you are connecting to, dont forget to always have this "127.0.0.1 localhost"

Questions & Answers

Q: Can i use this guide with L2Net's proxy login function?

A: Yes, absolutely yes. Don't forget you will be forwarding game server connection (not login) so more data will be sent. You need to tick "Forward game server connection only for proxy to work.

Q: Is this guide is as safe as other -insert name- guide?

A: Yes. Client behaves the same way as there were no L2Net (GG, eterworld packet and other protections).

Credits obce

Edited by Fanky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I was going through following this guide, but I have a problem. I have the newest L2NET, but cannot tick the Unknown Blowfish or Advanced Login Options spots. Anybody know why?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I was going through following this guide, but I have a problem. I have the newest L2NET, but cannot tick the Unknown Blowfish or Advanced Login Options spots. Anybody know why?

You need L2NET Product key.

hi. first i will say u that, my english bad..

i was following the guide but i see " l2bin *32 " in my applications when i start l2 with nothing. (i mean w/o l2net, proxifier etc.)

i did proxification rules like u but i change "C:/Program Files/Lineage II/System/l2.bin" file. (here is fine?)

i was select "C:/Program Files/Lineage II/System/l2.exe" file too but didnt work.

cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv.jpg

New image from today;

width=1024 height=575http://imgim.com/denemeler2.png[/img]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...