L2J Developer Services

BruT

i guess thats why someone above called you a jerk.

you can deny to work someone but dont start your job and quit midway like with me. thats just unprofessional and childish.

you lie again, you had access to the files and nothing should be unknown since you coded on those files for over 5 hours.

just admit that u were lazy and move on.

anyway its not about crying, its about leaving a review on this topic for the interested customers etc.

ps. i still think your coding skills are pretty good.

u didnt leave an argument or review u just hated just because someone else did it, i dont rly care who flames or hate me.

idiots like u have no right to flame or hate me, lazy guys like you get free and illegal money via l2 while i work to get them. thats the difference.

u didnt leave an argument or review u just hated just because someone else did it, i dont rly care who flames or hate me.

i just left my review. reviews aint always good. as i said already i still respect your coding and i dont hate you at all.

idiots like u have no right to flame or hate me

actually every customer of yours has the right to post his opinion either you like it or not.

lazy guys like you get free and illegal money via l2 while i work to get them.

1. did i ever show you my tax returns so you can have an opinion on whether i make my money illegal or not?

2. if people make money of your work you are always free to step up ur level and be a server admin too.

on your 3 last post you assume things about me. stop being a liar, see it as an advice.

I thing this spam can be ended here..brut is one good developer and skilled i have hired him when i was newbie and still remember that he was fast as hell...so my opinion about this spam can completed via pm or skype..

i just left my review. reviews aint always good. as i said already i still respect your coding and i dont hate you at all.

actually every customer of yours has the right to post his opinion either you like it or not.

1. did i ever show you my tax returns so you can have an opinion on whether i make my money illegal or not?

2. if people make money of your work you are always free to step up ur level and be a server admin too.

on your 3 last post you assume things about me. stop being a liar, see it as an advice.

no thats not a review, if u had a problem in the past u would do the review then, u just came to support the other flamer which i dont even know i probly never worked with him.

I thing this spam can be ended here..brut is one good developer and skilled i have hired him when i was newbie and still remember that he was fast as hell...so my opinion about this spam can completed via pm or skype..

thank you for the support, i appreciate it and i wont answer his messages again.

Edited by BruT

i guess thats why someone above called you a jerk.

you can deny to work someone but dont start your job and quit midway like with me. thats just unprofessional and childish.

you lie again, you had access to the files and nothing should be unknown since you coded on those files for over 5 hours.

just admit that u were lazy and move on.

anyway its not about crying, its about leaving a review on this topic for the interested customers etc.

ps. i still think your coding skills are pretty good.

Makes me curious, what kind of work was it to take 5 hours and then quit? :D

Edited by Nik

Makes me curious, what kind of work was it to take 5 hours and then quit? :D

can't be 5 hours of work, it was that i couldnt realise how exactly works his event engine, he said i quit in the first 5 mins then 5 hours, i edited all posible files and it didnt gave result so i quit, and i think that his files were on jar.

p.s. i am pretty sure i told him that i cant do it, and i didnt quit anything he cuted my work cuz he couldnt provide the fix his players wanted.

Edited by BruT

can't be 5 hours of work, it was that i couldnt realise how exactly works his event engine, he said i quit in the first 5 mins then 5 hours, i edited all posible files and it didnt gave result so i quit, and i think that his files were on jar.

If was nexus engine yeap is jar file :P

Makes me curious, what kind of work was it to take 5 hours and then quit?  :D

was like 10 things+ and none of them event related. just 5+ hours in total.

you also tried to fix the event bug unsuccessfully but i didnt really care since you at least tried (if i remember correct u tried for about a week with daily fixes)

p.s. i am pretty sure i told him that i cant do it, and i didnt quit anything he cuted my work cuz he couldnt provide the fix his players wanted.

you continue to assume things on your own. if u dont remember who i am check skype conversations of me (nickname: kavvadi) and my team.

i had the source, u coded on it for over 5 hours w/o touching event engine.

when i asked u to code on my events u searched for 5 mins and then u told me i dont have any events on my running server.

i asked u 2nd time also and u told me to find them for u which i couldnt due to my lacking knowledge on eclipse/jave/etc.

in conclusion u broke a fine cooperation and after that u straight up lie to cover your laziness.

u have my permission to make public every skype conversation & paypal transaction. im just telling the truth...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He was good when I first time meets him, now overprice as fuck. for asking add siege times in frozen he asks me 25eu.

ofc I pay him but never ask him again help.

Edited by Mellion

• 2 weeks later...

He was good when I first time meets him, now overprice as fuck. for asking add siege times in frozen he asks me 25eu.

ofc I pay him but never ask him again help.

His prices are ok (he gets 10 euros per hour) and he is really good best dev i've met here. The only problem is that you cannot communicate with him that easy... i think that he speaks bulgarian.

The only problem is that you cannot communicate with him that easy... i think that he speaks bulgarian.

What, I used to talk with him in past and there was not any problem o.O Yeah, he's good and prices looks ok :)