L2J Developer Services

BruT

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this person is sykopath i add him to fix me codes and look what happen

[10:50:14 μμ] *** Ο χρήστης BruTe μοιράστηκε στοιχεία επικοινωνίας με τον χρήστη mike lolos. ***
[10:50:19 μμ] BruTe: ?
[10:50:42 μμ] mike lolos: hello
[10:51:07 μμ] mike lolos: i need adapt l2network in the vote system
[10:51:16 μμ] mike lolos: l2jfrozen
[10:52:21 μμ] mike lolos: if you have time tell me the cost .....
[11:37:23 μμ] BruTe: dumb

not recomended.............. 

this person is sykopath i add him to fix me codes and look what happen

[10:50:14 μμ] *** Ο χρήστης BruTe μοιράστηκε στοιχεία επικοινωνίας με τον χρήστη mike lolos. ***
[10:50:19 μμ] BruTe: ?
[10:50:42 μμ] mike lolos: hello
[10:51:07 μμ] mike lolos: i need adapt l2network in the vote system
[10:51:16 μμ] mike lolos: l2jfrozen
[10:52:21 μμ] mike lolos: if you have time tell me the cost .....
[11:37:23 μμ] BruTe: dumb

not recomended.............. 

12 posts non-vip, u are stupid as much your recomendation is, u deleted me at the first 3mins thats why i called u dumb,

the thing is that i already had to deal with you in the past, and since your alzheimer is in an active stage i'll excuse you naive nature.

p.s. it's not sykopath the proper spelling is psychopath, don't you know your daddy's name?

Edited by BruT

• 1 month later...

12 posts non-vip, u are stupid as much your recomendation is, u deleted me at the first 3mins thats why i called u dumb,

the thing is that i already had to deal with you in the past, and since your alzheimer is in an active stage i'll excuse you naive nature.

p.s. it's not sykopath the proper spelling is psychopath, don't you know your daddy's name?

daddys name ?now you say about my parents??i have ever say to you any bad word?now everybody see that i have right and YEA you are NOT recomended...........and this is 100% true bb  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NEW

decompiling Source(jar)

.class --> .java

Really? you decompile jar files :D?

My grandma used to do that with online websites, you know since new html sites support drag and drop system and export

.java files xDDD

Hello brut ;) im the guy that you deleted 3 times on skype cause i wasnt fast enough to do the same things you did in eclipse.

Remember? Do you? I was "Dumb" cause i couldnt use eclipse back then.

Even everyone in this forum is dump compared to me in vfx ;) still i dont say anything xD

Unfortunately now im writing in C in UE games using my 3D skills too ;)

how you're doing ;) :) :)  you never teach me whats the difference between unsigned int and int ;) xDDD

Edited by AccessDenied

do you wanna cookie? damn, i envy your skills! i must be ashamed of myself for deleting you, and you are probably the first i deleted on skype :X

Edited by BruT

do you wanna cookie? damn, i envy your skills! i must be ashamed of myself for deleting you, and you are probably the first i deleted on skype :X

its ok you were always a dick and jerk ;)  the problem with you is that you are one way person with not any side roads.

EXCESSIVE self confidence ;) well continue being a sexy jerk :D