How To Setup L2Net Ig

JaharakaL

Hello everyone

Today i will show you how to setup L2NET.

Prerequisites

L2NET
L2NET-Updater
L2NET interlude
L2.ini
Direct-X
SlimDX SDK
.Net Framework 4.0
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package:

Needed Configurations

Lets start.

Note if you want to setup L2NET for interlude server don't download L2NETUpdater

1st:We install all the above programs
2nd:We extract the L2NET and we put inside the other file with name L2NETUpdater.rar and we extract it,then we run the L2NetUpdater and it  start updating the files and we just wait.
3rd:We create second system folder and we copy the files from system and we paste them to the system2 plus the l2.ini that you download from my link.

Fl2yl.png

4th:After we press double click to the second system and we go to the l2.exe right click and then properties and we copy the position like the photo.

C:\Program Files\L2WarGate\Lineage II\system2\l2.exe

SG5Is.png

5th:Then we go to the L2NET folder and we open the txt file with name Interface.txt

MlDrM.png

6th:Then we delete the old position,and we paste our position that we got from the system2.Be carefull and dont delete any of this numbers cause it will not work it must be like that

C:\Program Files\L2WarGate\Lineage II\system2\l2.exe

HrXFy.png

7th:Open Lineage 2 and log in. Click on Start, then click RUN. Type CMD and press Enter. In the black window type "netstat -n" (without quotes) and press Enter.
And search for the IP with port 7777

4rM4W.png

8th:After we got our server IP we open the loginlist.txt and we paste the ip there like that.

cXF6z.png

9th:Now follow my steps.

qmarF.png     

jcqtFbS.png

gCu5Adf.png

10th:Now ready to check if it works

As you can see you can open the map by pressing File>Game window,to be sure that it works it must be like the photo below (you can see your chararacter name and stats).If you want to enable(green)/disable(red) L2NET you press Commands>Toggle Botting

zyaPayb.png

Thanks for reading my guide.

Edited by JaharakaL

- How do you get the l2.exe in the system2 folder? >,.,<

- I can't find the correct IP address to the server.

- And what are the different chronicles ?  Give me a list

-You copy all the files from system and you paste them to System2 and you put my L2.ini on system2.

-About the IP open the server log with your char and open CMD and write netstat -n and you should find IP with port 7777 like that 82.176.65.45:7777 you will take only the IP not the port.

-About chronicles:I dont know what happend but interlude is not there

God

Freya

CT G+:Gracia Epilogue

CT 2.3:Gracia Final

CT 2.2:Gracia part 2

CT 2.1:Gracia part 1

CT 1.5:Hellbound

CT 1:Kamael

-You copy all the files from system and you paste them to System2 and you put my L2.ini on system2.

-About the IP open the server log with your char and open CMD and write netstat -n and you should find IP with port 7777 like that 82.176.65.45:7777 you will take only the IP not the port.

-About chronicles:CT2.1 or CT2.2 are for interlude if not choose CT1.5 then CT2.3 i use it for Gracia final and CTG+ maybe for Epilogue iam not so sure cause i never use it on Interlude clients only Gracia final and higher.

Ok! Thanks!!!

I will get on my computer right now and check it out!

I'll post later if it works or not!

-About chronicles:I dont know what happend but interlude is not there

God

Freya

CT G+:Gracia Epilogue

CT 2.3:Gracia Final

CT 2.2:Gracia part 2

CT 2.1:Gracia part 1

CT 1.5:Hellbound

CT 1:Kamael

Will it work if I try another L2Net that supports iinterlude?

I tested the IL version of L2net, but I just get this Error when I try to log into the server: [ERROR: GameReadThread crashed : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Hello,

I got some problems and cant find solution whats wrong. I did everything step by step in your tutorial and everything suppose to work. I don't get any errors, but when i launch l2 through l2net it just nothing happens. I mean l2net working without errors, l2 launches and i log in normaly and it just nothing. It feels that l2net is still waiting for l2. What could be the problem?