Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

where are the changes of version 2.8(beta) and where is the latest changes of version 2.9? make it easyer to read

thnx very good share

EDIT:

ps copy the info from zip here is much more better now i found it...

ps 2 i like the code style in htmls you have it ;)

edit2:

dunno if you also take this message

when the manager show and i press details in "other" items i get in the end

item(+1)

item..

item..

null(+0) <-this :)

I have a problem, everything works fine but I have this error in gameserver.

95428974.jpg

oct 15, 2012 7:20:28 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask run
SEVERE: Failed executing HitTask.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.CustomPvpSystemDeathMgr.<init>(CustomPvpSystemDeathMgr.java:64)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.doDie(L2PcInstance.java:5565)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.java:307)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reduceCurrentHp(L2PcInstance.java:11453)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.reduceCurrentHp(L2Character.java:7384)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character.onHitTimer(L2Character.java:5538)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Character$HitTask.run(L2Character.java:2956)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)