Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

Hello, today I want present to you: Rank PvP System

COMPATIBILITY

• L2J-Server

DESCRIPTION

1. PvP System:

• Added new method for PvP counting. It's secured by time limiter, and basic protections like same IP, clan etc. If time protecion is working then legall kills not rising. If killer kill victim and time is OK, so then I call it "Legal Kill", if killer kill victim again, PvP counter rise but not Legal Kill (Time Protection sorks). All informations are stored in DB. This "Time Protection" should reduce farming. (More: if we set min pvp lvl on 76+ so then it will be hard to farm on bots. Protection should reduce farm on low rate servers. If we set max player kills on: 1, it lock Legal Kills counter after 1 kill, it's mean killer can kill victim only once in game, option can be useful on servers with big online).
  • System works in every place, but is possible to deactivate it in specific areas like: PEACEFUL ZONE.

2. Rank System:

• Based on PvP System, it's mean, killer can earn exp for kill player, then he rise his rank too if earn 100%. (exp is based on current Rank Points [RP]).
  • Default 42 ranks.
  • Reward for rise up the Rank can be awarded for each level of Rank Points. (List of rewards and minimum rank points for obtain reward in database).
  • Included images for ranks and exp bar (loaded from server side).

3. Reward System:

• There is 2 reward types: for Legal Kill player, and for Legal Kill player with Rank.
  • Each kill gives special currency called RPC, the RPC can be exchanged for items.
  • Based on PvP System, killer can be rewarded for Legal Kill or not.
  • Standard PvP Rewards, Rank Level Rewards and Rank PvP Rewards are configurable and can be on/off in config.

4. Death Manager:

• Is allowed to enable Death Manager, it's mean additional buttons in Death PvP Status Window showing details of killer like (CP, HP, MP, equipment (enchant) only for kill moment).

5. War Counter:

• Count kills if target is in War Clan. Legal kills rules are used.

6. Combo Kill System:

• Shout messages (local/global) about the killer who doing a combo, all these messages are configurable.
  • Combo system allows multiply Rank Points by special ratio defined in configuration file.

7. Configurability:

• There is over 60 options. Possible is enable/disable system components like: Rewarding system, war counter, combo system, death manager and more.
  • Each Rank, Protections, Times, Messages can be edited by You without programming knowledge.

LAST UPDATE

v3.8.9 [09.03.2014]:
  + Added PvP Exp and PvP Exp lose options (rank level rewards are protected).
  + Added Rank Skill Reward, it is game skill added for character when he rise the Rank. Definition in rank_pvp_system_rank_skill table.
  + Now RPS Ranks base on Pvp Exp, Total Rank Points are used for information only. 
     PvP Exp = TRP, it is mean all RP are converted to Pvp Exp (Pvp Exp can decrease if enabled).
  + Added new options into configuration file.
  + Added RPC cut off option (new anti-farm protection).
  + Added/Reworked Alt+T option for count the Kills or Legal Kills.
  + Reworked SQL tables. 
     Changed name of rank_pvp_system for rank_pvp_system_pvp and added rank_pvp_system_summary table.
     Moved war fields from rank_pvp_system into summary table.
     Now only one table for Top Lists: rank_pvp_system_top, with new field****: table_id.
     Removed PRIMARY KEY from rank_pvp_system_top_table.
  + Reworked/Optimized core classes.
  + Renamed some classes.
  + Reworked/Optimized rank rewards table.
  + Fixed Rank Level Rewards.
  + Fixed RankPvpSystemEnabled option. Turn off RPS totally if FALSE.

MOVIE

DOWNLOAD

HOW TO CLEAR THE L2-CLIENT IMAGE-CACHE

• Create .bat file and place it in Linage II folder.
  • Paste this code: del .\SysTextures\Crest.utx
  • Done. We removed all RPS images from L2-Client cache.
  • Or You can remove the Crest.utx file from SysTextures folder manualy.
Edited by << Masterio >>
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

nice but i get warning at

if(activeChar.isInsideZone(Byte.parseByte(CustomConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_DEATH_MANAGER_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.get(i)))){

( The method isInsideZone(ZoneId) in the type L2Character is not applicable for the arguments (byte) )

its mean the argument must be other type than Byte, try parse to Integer, or check the method parameter type.

Try for Integer:

if(activeChar.isInsideZone(Byte.parseByte(CustomConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.get(i)))){

change for:

if(activeChar.isInsideZone(Integer.parseInteger(CustomConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.get(i)))){

All zones in latest revision l2j are Byte type.

its mean the argument must be other type than Byte, try parse to Integer, or check the method parameter type.

Try for Integer:

if(activeChar.isInsideZone(Byte.parseByte(CustomConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.get(i)))){

change for:

if(activeChar.isInsideZone(Integer.parseInteger(CustomConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.get(i)))){

All that codes are inside CustomPvpSystem class.

Lines 529 and 545.

All zones in latest revision l2j are Byte type.

nice but i get warning at

if(activeChar.isInsideZone(Byte.parseByte(CustomConfig.CUSTOM_PVP_DEATH_MANAGER_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.get(i)))){

( The method isInsideZone(ZoneId) in the type L2Character is not applicable for the arguments (byte) )

public static FastList<String> CUSTOM_PVP_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS = new FastList<String>();

why are you waiting for a byte or integer return on a string variable? but since parsing string is not allowed in java parseinteger should have been working. otherwise you need a well coded regex to parse that var

or this might work:

String splitter="[,]";
    String [] custompvprestr = CUSTOM_PVP_RESTRICTED_ZONES_IDS.split(splitter);

maybe you not imported correctly diff patch.

I checked all the diff but still does not work, I am using stable version hi5.Puedes check if it works in this version.thanks!

i used latest l2jServer for hi5, so its works :D try update svn to 1.7.7 version.

Problem classs customconfig                     

line config.java

+

+ CustomConfig.load();

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics