Thank you so much for your post!

We really appreciate it. Thankfully there are a good amount of people that are against wiping, they praise the fact we don't do it, however, they are not generally the people you see post here haha.

There are a lot of people out there that go through periods in their life of changes/transitioning such as military deployment for 6 or more months, or they get a new job, or they move, or even a new game comes out and they want to play it for a while. These are normal life changes, and its incredibly frustrating when you come back to l2 to play and your stuff is gone/wiped. Everyone should be able to count on having their stuff their when they come back from such things.

With this type of structure, we can facilitate more types of players. Realistically everyone goes through life changes, why disassociate our selves with such an important player base. Also, for people who can't play that much, we cater to them as well. If you can only play a few hours a day, or week. You can be confident your stuff will still be there, and you won't be wasting your time.

That's how i look at it anyway, and of course that means your average players as well. We want everyone to enjoy our server.

Hmm, can you please tell me your account name, or your email (you can send it in private) that way we can get it sorted out.

I have not heard of anyone having this problem before, we have people making new accounts everyday, we even track creation/activation rates.

Except for the rare occurrence an old returning player blocked our mails for some reason.

• 3 months later...

Hello :)

We have over 500 players online each day during peak times. Also weekends have more. however, please note there is usually around 100 to 150 shops in Giran, give or take.

However, you should take note we have been around for over 7 years now, now wipes. Any time/work/fun you invest in our server will stay here. Your stuff won't be deleted, and we have many unique features.

If you have any follow up questions, let me know.

• 5 weeks later...

Some recent updates:

certs.jpg

- Patch v5.5 has been released, also subclass certification skills have been updated, many got better stats, and we even added new ones.

- Patch version v5.5 is now available, you will need it to be able to see some of our updates properly, we have had reports that some people are not getting the update with the updater, you may need to use the patch instead, we will get this fixed soon.
- We have updated Subclass Certification skills, many skills were not used, cause they were not that good. We are trying to change that. The not so good/less common certification skills have been boosted, such as Summoner Ability Boost HP/CP, Warrior Ability Boost CP, Master Ability - Magic Defense, Mystic Ability - Man Steal Steal, Wizard Ability - Main Gain, Master Ability Empower, Master Ability - Casting, and many more, basically if it was not used, it was likely boosted.
- We have added brand new subclass certification skills to help make things more interesting and increase build diversity. They are Wizard Ability - Transmutation, increases Adena rate by 5%. Rogue Ability - Massacre, its an AoE trigger skill that bleeds. Enchanter Ability - Embow, it adds an extra buff slot. Knight Ability - Protection - Gives a trigger buff that triggers for the whole party to give P def and M def (8%). Warrior Ability - Tantrum, trigger skill that increases p atk, m atk, cast speed, attack speed, but sacrifices p def, m def and evasion. This is also included in our new online guide.
- We added a new section to our websites library to show the exact stats of each certification skill, that way you can figure out which one you want easier. at http://buff.ly/2ejQRQd or check our library.
- We have updated skill descriptions of subclass certification skills to include exact stats that they give download it to see our new certification skills, for example Warrior Ability Haste gives 30% attack speed, for 15 seconds, with a 1% trigger rate.
- Fixed the type at NPC buffer with Embroider being labeled as Case Harden, thanks for reporting!
- Updated GCM section of the faq on the website to include abuse reports.
- Updated foundation section of the faq in game and on the website to give a better drop calc website.
- Updated the "readme.txt" that comes with our patch, if you are having issues, read it!
- Tips on the loading pages have been updated to include more recent updates and answers to common questions.
- We have added many other things to this client update, to make future updates easier.

• 3 weeks later...

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2EQUANIMITY in LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Rate's font color welcome you by making your eye's retina to suffocate and throw himself down to your throat. We are in 2017 yet bloggers and designers still use this intense & deep blue color that make your vision more blurry than the day you saw Lady Gaga's meat dress on Television. (+1)

2. "-We are a High Five Server! (aka High Five CT2.6)", owner explain the already explained chronicle because explain. (+1)

3. Also "We are"? What is` some futuristic quote from Total Recall? If Arnold Schwarzenegger is taking place in i'm ok with it. (+1)

4. "Even though our server is highly modified, our server is based off L2J", self advertisement is self advertisment. Also highlight a sentence that might trigger public opinion later, is a way to make you come in an inference that the owner is highly objective and open toward the audience-players. This will prevent you from making any reference to this ever again. (+1)

5. Yayy another image with custom armors that i'm pretty sure i can't find any difference from the one that other servers has and i don't care at all. Thanks guys! (+1)

6. "Unique" `cliche. (+2)

7. Owner supports that server has many things that you never seen before, yet few words later the 1st feature he mention is PvP support kill for healers in parties & custom cloaks that most server already has. The only way to make me believe about "never seen before" fact, is to force Will Smith from Men in Black to erase my memory using a neuralyzer. (+1)

8. Yayy another image with random players playing PvP & Sieges that i don't care at all. Thanks guys! (+2)

9. "PvP on our server is better!", yes but why? Until now i saw high image profil which is not described by the content and still you introduce me more duplicated features that you already menionted such as PvP healer assists because you run out of ideas and content. This takes longer than Taken sequels to finish. (+3)

10. Image with admin's char literally writting Balls on his name. Basically thats admin showing rubbing his ball to your face just with a little bit more glow and depth of field. (+4)

11. I'll give 1 sin for everytime the owner made a reference to his PvP healer assist system. (+4)

12. Achievements engine. (+1)

13. Owner is making a reference to comedian Charlie sheen by adding him as Achivement in case you win 15 events. (+1)

14. Murderer achievement. Really? Why you didn't call this jack the ripper to match with the previous movie statement. (+1)

15. "- All our events have alternating maps to vary the scenary and strategy!", admin is adding his own signature by adding a "scenary and stategy" touch at the end of the sentence. Basically nexus event engine.  (+3)

16. "Plenty more" added in the end of the list just to make it seem bigger `cliche. (+1)

17. Rebirth system. (+4)

18. "we strive to make our server the best", `cliche. (+1)

19. " - Completely Custom and unique Farmzones", cause just farmzones is too mainstream for 2017. (+1)

20. "All our custom NPCs layouts are very organized unlike most servers!", wow, someone had bad child years. I guess you were the child that mom yelled once when you tried touch the ball while other kids provoked you catch it and throw it back. Else i can't explain this negativity and bad image to other servers in your server's advertisment. (+5)

21. Also organized npc's? Dude, your text is literally stuck on the icon, you didn't even bother add some space. I made a better table html back in school when we did html for first time and i wasn't that optimistic. (+1)

22. Full geodata, cause we all know that some servers has half geodata. Yesteraday i ordered a geodata. Today i received the 1/3 of it, i expect the rest in the next weekend. (+1)

23. Server's website has "good server" & "the best" as keywords. Cause high self esteem is high self esteem. (+2)

A TOTAL OF 44 SINS

PHRASE: Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

ChjwZS3.png

Disclaimer: Sins are objective and no meant to hurt the server or the owner. Goodluck.

Edited by AccessDenied

You are the shittiest gimmick account I've seen in a long time. Get a life bro.

And you're the greatest account I never seen in a long time. Sell a life sis.

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2EQUANIMITY in LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Rate's font color welcome you by making your eye's retina to suffocate and throw himself down to your throat. We are in 2017 yet bloggers and designers still use this intense & deep blue color that make your vision more blurry than the day you saw Lady Gaga's meat dress on Television. (+1)

2. "-We are a High Five Server! (aka High Five CT2.6)", owner explain the already explained chronicle because explain. (+1)

3. Also "We are"? What is` some futuristic quote from Total Recall? If Arnold Schwarzenegger is taking place in i'm ok with it. (+1)

4. "Even though our server is highly modified, our server is based off L2J", self advertisement is self advertisment. Also highlight a sentence that might trigger public opinion later, is a way to make you come in an inference that the owner is highly objective and open toward the audience-players. This will prevent you from making any reference to this ever again. (+1)

5. Yayy another image with custom armors that i'm pretty sure i can't find any difference from the one that other servers has and i don't care at all. Thanks guys! (+1)

6. "Unique" `cliche. (+2)

7. Owner supports that server has many things that you never seen before, yet few words later the 1st feature he mention is PvP support kill for healers in parties & custom cloaks that most server already has. The only way to make me believe about "never seen before" fact, is to force Will Smith from Men in Black to erase my memory using a neuralyzer. (+1)

8. Yayy another image with random players playing PvP & Sieges that i don't care at all. Thanks guys! (+2)

9. "PvP on our server is better!", yes but why? Until now i saw high image profil which is not described by the content and still you introduce me more duplicated features that you already menionted such as PvP healer assists because you run out of ideas and content. This takes longer than Taken sequels to finish. (+3)

10. Image with admin's char literally writting Balls on his name. Basically thats admin showing rubbing his ball to your face just with a little bit more glow and depth of field. (+4)

11. I'll give 1 sin for everytime the owner made a reference to his PvP healer assist system. (+4)

12. Achievements engine. (+1)

13. Owner is making a reference to comedian Charlie sheen by adding him as Achivement in case you win 15 events. (+1)

14. Murderer achievement. Really? Why you didn't call this jack the ripper to match with the previous movie statement. (+1)

15. "- All our events have alternating maps to vary the scenary and strategy!", admin is adding his own signature by adding a "scenary and stategy" touch at the end of the sentence. Basically nexus event engine.  (+3)

16. "Plenty more" added in the end of the list just to make it seem bigger `cliche. (+1)

17. Rebirth system. (+4)

18. "we strive to make our server the best", `cliche. (+1)

19. " - Completely Custom and unique Farmzones", cause just farmzones is too mainstream for 2017. (+1)

20. "All our custom NPCs layouts are very organized unlike most servers!", wow, someone had bad child years. I guess you were the child that mom yelled once when you tried touch the ball while other kids provoked you catch it and throw it back. Else i can't explain this negativity and bad image to other servers in your server's advertisment. (+5)

21. Also organized npc's? Dude, your text is literally stuck on the icon, you didn't even bother add some space. I made a better table html back in school when we did html for first time and i wasn't that optimistic. (+1)

22. Full geodata, cause we all know that some servers has half geodata. Yesteraday i ordered a geodata. Today i received the 1/3 of it, i expect the rest in the next weekend. (+1)

23. Server's website has "good server" & "the best" as keywords. Cause high self esteem is high self esteem. (+2)

A TOTAL OF 44 SINS

PHRASE: Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

Disclaimer: Sins are objective and no meant to hurt the server or the owner. Goodluck.

You're actually kinda funny :)

Edited by L2Equanimity

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for the wipe...:)

However, this thing is amazing, good job dude, keeping alive a server for 7 years. Thats something you dont see everyday....Thumbs up for this server.

Still waiting for the wipe... :)

However, this thing is amazing, good job dude, keeping alive a server for 7 years. Thats something you dont see everyday....Thumbs up for this server.

Thank you for the positive post :D We have put a lot of work into the server, and continually do so every day.

As always, our server keeps on improving, we are coming up on our 8 year anniversary in 2 months! Woo woo.

• 3 weeks later...