Suggestions for getting improve the forum and bring again activity

Vision

Nobody forces you to sacrifice your own time, you are free to go at any time. But don't tell that you got shitloads of reports because it's not like that. I have been in the hidden staff section and saw what everything happened and I know all the shit that's going on.

Sure, no one does.

But it is what you people demand. And for voluntarily doing this people like you (especially people like you) should be more thankful.

Because, YOU "Valve" really don't contribute anything of importance to this community. As far as I am concerned.

And FYI: Yes, we do have a crapload of reported posts. Who said they are shown in the Staff section? Because frankly, they are not.

What do you mean mr expert about our posts? Where is your problem? Let me remind you before 2 days after those demotes you request(via pm) to get a promotion and you talk about the current mods? You don't know anything about us. We have already suggested many things but maxtor don't care about anything. Also you should check your posts too.

We can do many things if maxtor help us(with his activity).

I only suggest , nothing more , and I remind to you something about promotions : (ps: if you feel ready or capable for this position pm a Global Moderator and send him as many information as you can).

But about the posts , it's just the truth.

And FYI: Yes, we do have a crapload of reported posts. Who said they are shown in the Staff section? Because frankly, they are not.

Not only for reports :) Agreed anyway.

I only suggest , nothing more , and I remind to you something about promotions : (ps: if you feel ready or capable for this position pm a Global Moderator and send him as many information as you can).

But about the posts , it's just the truth.

You pm all global moderators. And I told you again check your posts/replies too.

You pm all global moderators. And I told you again check your posts/replies too.

I didn't see "Also you should check your posts too." , but i saw many staffers with less posts than me.

I'll just quote what i said some time ago...

That was to be expected, all maxtor cares is money from vip/donators and l2 area since more than half of the forum is active just over there.

Personally I do not use the spam topics. lol.

And you guys need to realize this is not a job. We do this voluntarily to keep things in order and help people out.

We sacrifice our own time to help you resolve issues and problems.

We too have the right to spam a little or join a discussion etc.

None asked you to "sacrifice" your time.

Guest Elfocrash

I didn't see "Also you should check your posts too." , but i saw many staffers with less posts than me.

i was a staffer with 500 posts, same for Mhoska and vampir.

It is not about the posts

None asked you to "sacrifice" your time.

If no one does, you have no mods. lol.

God, seriously just keep your smartass replies to yourself, alright?

If no one does, you have no mods. lol.

God, seriously just keep your smartass replies to yourself, alright?

+1