TERA section @ MxC

Sinnocent

Do you thing MxC should add a TERA section?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thing MxC should add a TERA section?

• Yes
    • No

TERA popularity is increasing, private servers are firing up, once private servers get going good here in a few months, I'm sure adding TERA section could increase MxC activity, a lot of people didn't get the chance to play/test the game on official beta, but once decent private servers with professional devs get their servers up(I know one coming soon :)) people are going to be all over TERA private servers.

Simple, yes or no option. (I won't add "I don't care" option, because if you don't care, don't vote at all)

wow happy to hear that there is some1 who thinks of TERA in a good way here,most of the community is all about l2 and they are complaing about TERA.Dunno because it is too hard for them or something?

TERA is a great game but there aren't ppl here to discuss about the game.

Also there is GW2 and i see everywhere comparing the 2 games,this is stupid because each game has their own style.

TERA is about having fun with quests,friends nice world

GW2 is just pvp after the "unique" quest system i just hope it won't fail.

Indeed I love L2, been playing since C3, too long.. but I know a good game when I see one and TERA is definitely worth it. The reason I mention a TERA section is because private servers are coming together and pretty fast.

Yes, MXC is dying because L2 is dying, need fresh blood Tera is a good choice, nothing else worth it. Besides GW2 dont have P.servers

also this poll is really IRRELEVANT because your asking people who are L2/LOL/WOW fans which mostly dont care to learn new games.

to make MxC alive, you need NEW game added, a good one like Tera, to bring NEW people, not asking OLD members that don't really care for new games because they are here for what they are here for already (l2,wow,lol,etc)

to make MxC alive, you need NEW game added, a good one like Tera, to bring NEW people, not asking OLD members that don't really care for new games because they are here for what they are here for already (l2,wow,lol,etc)

I guess that makes sense, but I still wanted opinions. If it doesn't happen, which obviously it most likely won't, regardless of poll results, its not hurting me at all, just a suggestion.

Guest Elfocrash

if someone doesn't start an open source java emu development on Test so people can log on private servers and cheat and bla bla bla then there is no reason for a tera section neither for cheats nor for development.

the answer obviously is no,not in this forum

don't vote yes if you are not going to discuss about TERA,there are like 2-3 ppl playing TERA in this forum? (including me)

TERA popularity is increasing, private servers are firing up, once private servers get going good here in a few months, I'm sure adding TERA section could increase MxC activity

like diablo,aion and such sections which became dead after 2 or 3 days.

no.