the best setup for kamael soulhound

Sifu

i play on a server with male soulhound..

question 1:i have to play as mage or as fighter?

question 2:what dyes if i play as mage and what dyes if i play as fighter?

question 3:on buff list i have to use cov/magnus

question4:i have to use berserkers on pvps?like bersekerker spirit dance of berseker

question 5:best armor elegia?

EDIT:Server Is Freya

EDIT2:Male or Female better?

question4:i have to use berserkers on pvps?like bersekerker spirit dance of berseker

1. if its l2j 500% only as mage with empower weapon (cuz u cant enchant pride on matk with acumen)

2. Isnt obvious? CON +4 str-4, dex +4 str -4, dex+1 str -1 (fighter? oh ,thats useless becuz soul hounds use meele is for soul hound male and is usually used on l2off servers low-mid rates on majestic-s80 ,after that, meele type start to sux too so ul need mage type, but anyway dyes for fighter are DEX +4 str-4, con+4 str -4 cuz u hit with skills)

3. magnus? oh be serious, POW is the best,2nd is COV (becuz its giving crits chance and crit dmg which matter the most ,especially at soul hound that give the most crits beside sps class)

4. yeah g.shield + berseker spirit (dont use berseker dance (sacrifice so much pdef/mdef for nothing is useless,especially if ur reuse are not ready cuz casting is too fast) cuz its pointless since skills reuse are strictly equal with berseker spirit casting).

5. Vorpal ofc (Magic Resistance and Evasion Increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more) and more pdef than elegia with 5% like

Female is way better, UD 1600 p.def its pointless for a crappy male soul hound (nub style) ,u can more easily beat male than female because female have 2 rushes and she will never be catched but male have just 30s of crappy bonus pdef, the only class that he could be better is dagger, thats all ,in rest hes weaker than female vs other classes (male is better on low rates epilogue/gracia final only)

Anyway, just knowing this is not enough : D

its l2off

1. if its l2j 500% only as mage with empower weapon (cuz u cant enchant pride on matk with acumen)

2. Isnt obvious? CON +4 str-4, dex +4 str -4, dex+1 str -1 (fighter? oh ,thats useless becuz soul hounds use meele is for soul hound male and is usually used on l2off servers low-mid rates on majestic-s80 ,after that, meele type start to sux too so ul need mage type, but anyway dyes for fighter are DEX +4 str-4, con+4 str -4 cuz u hit with skills)

3. magnus? oh be serious, POW is the best,2nd is COV (becuz its giving crits chance and crit dmg which matter the most ,especially at soul hound that give the most crits beside sps class)

4. yeah g.shield + berseker spirit (dont use berseker dance (sacrifice so much pdef/mdef for nothing is useless,especially if ur reuse are not ready cuz casting is too fast) cuz its pointless since skills reuse are strictly equal with berseker spirit casting).

5. Vorpal ofc (Magic Resistance and Evasion Increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more)

Female is way better, UD 1600 p.def its pointless for a crappy male soul hound (nub style) ,u can more easily beat male than female because female have 2 rushes and she will never be catched but male have just 30s of crappy bonus pdef, the only class that he could be better is dagger, thats all ,in rest hes weaker than female vs other classes

server is l2off

1. You can play hybrid if you are male,but better play as a fighter and change to mage when u hitting daggers and close range class..

2. Con +3 str -3

if u want put int +2 wit - 2

3.take fighter buffs, also add con,acumen empo,berz and con dance...

4.i suggest you gr.shield and spirit of berz,not dance of zerg.

5.Vorpal better ofc..

Male is better if you wanna play hybrid.

1.Mage and Fighter that's the way sh is meant to be played(Using a health rapier).

2.Con +4 Str -4,Wit +4 Int -4,(U can add one more con dye)

3.Cov,always Cov

4.One of them

5.Vorpal/Vesper depends on the server

• 2 weeks later...

5. Vorpal ofc (Magic Resistance and Evasion Increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more) and more pdef than elegia with 5% like

Female is way better, UD 1600 p.def its pointless for a crappy male soul hound (nub style) ,u can more easily beat male than female because female have 2 rushes and she will never be catched but male have just 30s of crappy bonus pdef, the only class that he could be better is dagger, thats all ,in rest hes weaker than female vs other classes (male is better on low rates epilogue/gracia final only)

Tnx a like sunshine