How do you like the "Great Change"?

xDrac

How do you like the re-structured staff?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the re-structured staff?

• Good
    • Stupid

The reason this forum went down the road is because people like you can't contribute anything of use to an important discussion like this. Seriously, what's that trolling for? Self-satisfaction?

a while ago many ppl where sharing cool staff and they actually cared about how much karma they have, not in l2j development i can see a good share once a month, coz why good developers would share anything to community? Karma is useless, ppl thx is useless, i dont know..

a while ago many ppl where sharing cool staff and they actually cared about how much karma they have, not in l2j development i can see a good share once a month, coz why good developers would share anything to community? Karma is useless, ppl thx is useless, i dont know..

People's thx are ok, but karma option is useless aswell and i'm trying to understand why maxtor activate it.....

Maybe its because that most of the ideas are already coded? Why should anyone bother himself to re-create something that already exists and moreover to post it here and get trolled?

Maybe its because that most of the ideas are already coded? Why should anyone bother himself to re-create something that already exists and moreover to post it here and get trolled?

there are still a lot of ideas to code, maybe u got lack of imagination? :P

• 3 weeks later...

It is a crap.Cant understand why some people promoted.

I Dont have anything against zake but he got promoted cuz he was reporting?

There are people who were sharing and deserved the promo.

Bojovi's was absolutely right though

are you kidding me?

at least zake was/is helping in req dev help gr l2j daily,while bon just spammed(?) the world in tech section,lol.

400 post there,and the rest in off topics/general discussion?srsly..?lol

think again.

in the end,if one of them had to be promoted then zake would deserve it,not bon.

no offense bon,just pointing out some facts.

are you kidding me?

at least zake was/is helping in req dev help gr l2j daily,while bon just spammed(?) the world in tech section,lol.

400 post there,and the rest in off topics/general discussion?srsly..?lol

think again.

in the end,if one of them had to be promoted then zake would deserve it,not bon.

no offense bon,just pointing out some facts.

I'm not offended lol, I know that Zake is more helpful than me, since I don't know a sh*t about Java & Development stuff. I'm a gamer not a developer, I never said that I'm developer or that I can contribute in these boards. I just try to keep them clean. Shared my stuff as well though, many guides related to FPS games, since this is what I'm playing right now and I'm still looking for fresh ideas for new guides etc. About "World/Tech Section" + General Discussion, well I'm the kind of person who likes debating :D :D After all somebody needs to keep alive World/Tech section too.

I'm not offended lol, I know that Zake is more helpful than me, since I don't know a sh*t about Java & Development stuff. I'm a gamer not a developer, I never said that I'm developer or that I can contribute in these boards. I just try to keep them clean. Shared my stuff as well though, many guides related to FPS games, since this is what I'm playing right now and I'm still looking for fresh ideas for new guides etc. About "World/Tech Section" + General Discussion, well I'm the kind of person who likes debating :D :D After all somebody needs to keep alive World/Tech section too.

i know that somebody needs to keep 'em alive.

anyway,pointless discussion