How do you like the "Great Change"?

xDrac

How do you like the re-structured staff?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the re-structured staff?

• Good
    • Stupid

Personally i don't recommend to have karma option enabled... There's no point for it...

Agreed. Also in my opinion the forum's theme sucks hard and furthermore since the majority of the people log in for the lineage 2 developing/marketplace/discussions/advertising you need mods who would take care for those boards cleaning from troll posts/spam and not people who will only lock topics.

Zake is helping the forum and you do not, get out of here.

That's not true. Pauler made some very good shares in forum. That's a contribution to forum & keep it "updated". I don't know if he deserved to get a promote or not, but I can say that even if he was inactive, he helped forum a bit with his shares and was a skilled guy as well.

@Exile, if there is no point of using karma, then explain me why there was multiply times all this drama related to Karma abuses.

Agreed. Also in my opinion the forum's theme sucks hard and furthermore since the majority of the people log in for the lineage 2 developing/marketplace/discussions/advertising you need mods who would take care for those boards cleaning from troll posts/spam and not people who will only lock topics.

if you see our posts in global section, you see thats exactly what we said there by doing this promo and some extra things not done yet :P

That's not true. Pauler made some very good shares in forum. That's a contribution to forum & keep it "updated". I don't know if he deserved to get a promote or not, but I can say that even if he was inactive, he helped forum a bit with his shares and was a skilled guy as well.

@Exile, if there is no point of using karma, then explain me why there was multiply times all this drama related to Karma abuses.

Maxtor have to Do it and not just thinking to do something. IF there's an announcement Where says Karma will be given to every helpfull answers then all will gain +30 Karma w/o any point for it. Please think better before gonna do something.

wow

The reason this forum went down the road is because people like you can't contribute anything of use to an important discussion like this. Seriously, what's that trolling for? Self-satisfaction?