How do you like the "Great Change"?

xDrac

How do you like the re-structured staff?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the re-structured staff?

• Good
    • Stupid

It is a crap.Cant understand why some people promoted.

I Dont have anything against zake but he got promoted cuz he was reporting?

There are people who were sharing and deserved the promo.

Bojovi's was absolutely right though

878 out of my 1900+ posts are in request help boards. Plus i have a knowledge about l2 developing.

878 out of my 1900+ posts are in request help boards. Plus i have a knowledge about l2 developing.

And I repeat I Dont have anything against u but my opinion is that.

I have never seen a useful share from you plus that since when reporting is a positive to het promoted.

Anyway I don't want yo he the badass so gratz for your promo.And lets hope u gonna work

And I repeat I Dont have anything against u but my opinion is that.

I have never seen a useful share from you plus that since when reporting is a positive to het promoted.

Anyway I don't want yo he the badass so gratz for your promo.And lets hope u gonna work

So it looks like you have and it's normal, i got my promo and you didn't, no offense of course. Thanks for the gratulations anyway.

I voted for stupid. Zake a gold member? Really?

What's wrong with Zake dude? He was an active reporter & member and also helped a lot in L2 Req Sections. He was more active than you, and you were Coder/Developer, you were suppose to help people on these section, (no offense of course), but I'm just telling you some facts. Also the fact that his not a kid and he is a polite guy with nice attitude and willing to help gives him some advantages don't you think?

So it looks like you have and it's normal, i got my promo and you didn't, no offense of course. Thanks for the gratulations anyway.

U think?Okay I won't destroy your dreams.Just check other replies

What's wrong with Zake dude? He was an active reporter & member and also helped a lot in L2 Req Sections. He was more active than you, and you were Coder/Developer, you were suppose to help people on these section, (no offense of course), but I'm just telling you some facts. Also the fact that his not a kid and he is a polite guy with nice attitude and willing to help gives him some advantages don't you think?

No, I don't think that. Also, I wasn't active because I was/am on vacation. But, who cares anyway.

No, I don't think that. Also, I wasn't active because I was/am on vacation. But, who cares anyway.

i'm on vacation too for 20 days and will be for 10 more, but i'm still active as much as i can.

Well we might think different but anyway, I don't remember you being active either before you go on vacation anyway, since you don't care, i don't mind either :)

Zake is helping the forum and you do not, get out of here.