[Java Services]

nope i did not add this shared version , and also i can do anything i want for me nothing is not invalid :D thanks for your good words :D

So look how it works. You share good and quality code and you also have quality code in your pack. In that way you make people think you are worth trusty and worth paying so even if this is a shared version WHICH IS NOT then

you don't wanna follow a business model and you just wanna look bad for the sake of looking bad. Well you are bad so now everyone can see it.

So look how it works. You share good and quality code and you also have quality code in your pack. In that way you make people think you are worth trusty and worth paying so even if this is a shared version WHICH IS NOT then

you don't wanna follow a business model and you just wanna look bad for the sake of looking bad. Well you are bad so now everyone can see it.

• 1 year later...

To much love between you guys :D

???

Last reply 

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:08 PM
Edited by An4rchy

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GsL said:

Adrenaline protection? You have your custom protection? Right ?

sure , you can visit l2jhellas.com for more info.

8 hours ago, GsL said:

Dint see any info into site about bot protection 

https://l2jhellas.com/index.php?topic=1844.0

• 1 month later...

I Think this guy is the best developer out there .

Skilled 100% , Patience 100% , Respectful 100%

He did exactly what I wanted , and more than we agreed.

No hurry for payments ,  he 1st finished all the work , and more than we agreed , then he got paid.

Excellent character , like a person , just amazing guy 😉  . 

On 4/30/2022 at 11:49 PM, zemaitis said:

Say what you want but last 2 comments look like from dead/fake accounts. Why even this topic was resurrected from 2017? Maybe make a new topic...

2017 ? i created this topic (July 17, 2012 ) .  you insult me by saying that i am using fake accounts....i don't understand the reason of your brainless post. i can provide proofs. think before you talk.

Edited by AbsolutePower
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zemaitis said:

Say what you want but last 2 comments look like from dead/fake accounts. Why even this topic was resurrected from 2017? Maybe make a new topic...

you call me fake profile lithuanian boy? you can check my activity my kisses to your face 🙂

12 hours ago, AbsolutePower said:

2017 ? i created this topic (July 17, 2012 ) .  you insult me by saying that i am using fake accounts....i don't understand the reason of your brainless post. i can provide proofs. think before you talk.

@Celestine  please check the accounts(they are my customers) and shut his mouth. thanks 🙂

My point was that this topic was dead in 2017 and suddenly 5 years later it's being resurrected by profiles with big gaps in activity. Maybe better to create a new topic?  I see you think you are a hotshot but maybe take down that arrogance a notch? Your'e just another codemonkey with fragile ego, so know your place.

10 hours ago, thomasi7 said:

you call me fake profile lithuanian boy? you can check my activity my kisses to your face 🙂

This lithuanian boy is probably older than you (correct me if I'm wrong) greek boy. Yeah I checked your activity. 2 years silent and then only topic where you communicate is this topic. 

Edited by zemaitis