[TUTORIAL]Programming Links to Learn

xXxExosoulerxXx

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping the topic for help.

I need urgent help with programming :)

This is the deal,i have serial port  from which i need to get data(skin moisture found out by amper meter,or volt meter whatever,but its calculated as electric resistance,then turned into digital sequence) and input it into my program.

then by that data,i need to pull out different kind of program parts(this is irelevant <<)

Program must be done in visual studio c# :P

So..how can i get that data? :)

If any1 can help..reply here.

(ps:sry for reviving,but i just need help,and dont want to make new spam topic.)

Bumping the topic for help.

I need urgent help with programming :)

This is the deal,i have serial port  from which i need to get data(skin moisture found out by amper meter,or volt meter whatever,but its calculated as electric resistance,then turned into digital sequence) and input it into my program.

then by that data,i need to pull out different kind of program parts(this is irelevant <<)

Program must be done in visual studio c# :P

So..how can i get that data? :)

If any1 can help..reply here.

(ps:sry for reviving,but i just need help,and dont want to make new spam topic.)

i have never programm before in COM but i have found this maybe can help ur situation

http://www.devhood.com/tutorials/tutorial_details.aspx?tutorial_id=320

for C#

i have never programm before in COM but i have found this maybe can help ur situation

http://www.devhood.com/tutorials/tutorial_details.aspx?tutorial_id=320

for C#

That's it. Thx a lot. I got another link about serial ports and linking them with micro controler then gettin' data off them. Thx a lot :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...