GR Language all around?

Matim

Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?

• yes!
    • no

All of the games here are in english language, that means 99,99% of the users understand and speak english to be understanted by others. As i said even moderators do speak greek in english topics, when i was global moderator i wanted to change this but none sutained me, so i doubt this will change now when staffers think improving the forum is only to lock topics and smite users. Remember back then when we me, Dariuse, Grisom was serious researches about leechers, coming with new ideas for forum. Now i guess its just about the color and asslicking by making sig gifts and other shits. Shame on you.

32% over 100k registered members that the half percent of them are greek people don't even know speak english language?????

You are one of the many people that have crappy english.

The 70% of the active community are Greeks what you expect ? . Deal with it

I don't have to deal with it, because I'm not and won't be active any longer, just pointed out obvious problem.

I agree with this, take example when some1 advertise a Russian server, and it dont have English sections on forums and translated website, people will bitch at them "why no English section?"..etc..etc..

Great Example: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=237898.0

Same situation pretty much, most people attracted to English oriented forums

This section count posts? if yes spam here. Moderators will reply only if they see some spam replies and ofc will not reply to the op, just your off topic post.

Spam amre.

This section count posts? if yes spam here. Moderators will reply only if they see some spam replies and ofc will not reply to the op, just your off topic post.

Spam amre.

Is it difficult to report it for lock or i'm wrong??? Epic Fail....

Is it difficult to report it for lock or i'm wrong??? Epic Fail....

1Eznw.png

WHAT? who said something about lock? just spam here cause this is a hidden topic for moderators, just report a topic that needs to be locked and you will see some fast action.

1Eznw.png

WHAT? who said something about lock? just spam here cause this is a hidden topic for moderators, just report a topic that needs to be locked and you will see some fast action.

i think that he reply this way to do what you requested ;) (spam)

but no , i am wrong !

What did you expect ? It's a greek forum and the 50 % percent of registered members are Greeks...I know it's annoying but this is the situation and greek language can't be prohibited.

lock greek sections and stop allowing greek.

Congrats you got nice english forum.

Nice quote edit :). Anyways Forum is Global. Got it?.... If he will delete greek section what's the point of Forum??????