GR Language all around?

Matim

Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?

• yes!
    • no

ye but you're next to him

maybe yeah. i told u we can help with decreasing the ammοunt of greek replies, that request is about maxtor and not on blues or whole staff.

The Forum is Global... So all languages are allowed.... As Weird said before The last Decision is Maxtor's... Not ours.....

Are you stupid or yes?

How would you like to see for example in l2  section 12312 threads in chinese 2323423 threads in other 6,699 languages?

Are you stupid or yes?

How would you like to see for example in l2  section 12312 threads in chinese 2323423 threads in other 6,699 languages?

Most users here are using english language except greek boards and subboards, that's because Members Makes Topics with GR tags and so on...

I'm wondering, you have created plenty of new sections, thats cool - no doubt, but at least in my opinion, there is no chance to attract wider audience for the forum, without proper restriction about GR Language. For example, take a look at new section about coding, most of threads in greek. What's most annoying that there are plenty of such threads without even GR tag. Not to mention english threads, attacked by Greek reply's, and after checking such thread you are like 'what the -beep-?'

Just my honest opinion.

The 70% of the active community are Greeks what you expect ? . Deal with it

Most of members are froms Greece so.......

And also most of Greek Members are using english language aswell due to forum's region and forum isn't only GR forum..... as i said 2 replies before.... :)

And also most of Greek Members are using english language aswell due to forum's region and forum isn't only GR forum..... as i said 2 replies before.... :)

Most of the Greek members try to kill the English language dude, let's be honest

This is one of the many reasons this forum is going down the road.

Honestly, this isn't meant to be offensive against greeks but what do you think how foreigners feel when you talk in your native language all around leaving us wondering what you just said?

And I find it kind of sad that a lot of people here act very, very childish and improper. All the trolling and stuff it's annoying me.

Most of the Greek members try to kill the English language dude, let's be honest

you don't know others language level to get the last answer for others :).

you don't know others language level to get the last answer for others :).

What are you trying to say dude? Come on not even then 32% of the community can speak decent English.

What are you trying to say dude? Come on not even then 32% of the community can speak decent English.

32% over 100k registered members that the half percent of them are greek people don't even know speak english language?????