GR Language all around?

Matim

Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Don't you think so, that there is to much GR language (guides, threads, shares) most of them even without god damn GR tag?

• yes!
    • no

I'm wondering, you have created plenty of new sections, thats cool - no doubt, but at least in my opinion, there is no chance to attract wider audience for the forum, without proper restriction about GR Language. For example, take a look at new section about coding, most of threads in greek. What's most annoying that there are plenty of such threads without even GR tag. Not to mention english threads, attacked by Greek reply's, and after checking such thread you are like 'what the fuck?'

Just my honest opinion.

i agree with you but, nothing gonna change, even moderators do speak greek in english topics.

True.. but still

Would be nice if they just add "[gr]" in the topic title or just write the topic title in greek...

True.. but still

Would be nice if they just add "[gr]" in the topic title or just write the topic title in greek...

have you tought to make it just english forum?

wanna me smite all greek replies in english topics from now on?

i checked his example, he was wrong. i cant say you are wrong, but we can help on this. will u help us to stop that by pming/reporting the replies or we should find all the greek replies on english topics? its difficult but we can stop it, in a great ammοunt

i checked his example, he was wrong. i cant say you are wrong, but we can help on this. will u help us to stop that by pming/reporting the replies or we should find all the greek replies on english topics? its difficult but we can stop it, in a great ammοunt

lock greek sections and stop allowing greek.

Congrats you got nice english forum.

And by the way [gr] tags are just useless. i mean i know when is greek language without the gr tags.

Just stop allowing greek or any other language than english.

lock greek sections and stop allowing greek.

Congrats you got nice english forum.

And by the way [gr] tags are just useless. i mean i know when is greek language without the gr tags.

not bad but its not in my hand and u know it. its about maxtor ^^

it can't be, greek's don't talk all time english so imagine in offical spam topic only english :/